• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, About that career year Mr. George is having in OKC...

Zoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People with two first names can never be great.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe that when I see it.

You have pretty consistently criticized just about every star who has asked to be traded since PG13 (Butler, Kawhi) Some like Butler have deserved it. Nobody really knows what happened with Kawhi.

In all honesty, anytime a star player asks to be traded because they aren't winning, that is basically a version of excuse making. Because it implies that the star isn't the reason the team is losing.

You're all over the place with your critique as usual. Just the other day you called me hypocritical for understanding AD's trade request but not that of George, but I'm not surprised, so whatever...

And FWIW, I'm sucking it up and watching your Warriors on national TV. Hope you're happy. I just hope I don't fall asleep in this rocking chair like an old man.

Watching a game you pretty much know who's going to win is not fun, or entertaining. I was literally more entertained by the college girls game I saw in person tonight. Not joking.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is it? I read it over twice(more now) and it just basically looks like you want a pat on the back or something. Seriously, there was nothing in your post to even discuss. If you were me, or any other poster on here for that matter, what would your response been?

All you did was write yet another post on Paul George and say how you knew he was x, y and z.

This was just a rant. You could have avoided creating a brand new thread for this and just bring up an old thread about Paul George like you've started before. Basically everything you said in here was nothing new.

I know you call me the 5th grader, but it seems you're the one who needs to grow up. I didn't insult you at all here, but resort to name calling after I ask if there's any follow up question or actual basketball discussion to be had.

Seriously, you're the one who's avoiding actual basketball discussion by making inflammatory threads simply to gain a rise. We're getting immune to it here.

Well no one is putting a gun to your head. I've been through this over and over with you in particular: If you have a problem with what I post: Don't respond

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no one is putting a gun to your head. I've been through this over and over with you in particular: If you have a problem with what I post: Don't respond

Thing is, this a forum for discussion. It’s not your personal blog. You post something and I tried to engage in actual discussion by asking if there was any actual question being posed to discuss and you resorted to name calling. In the past you’ve definitely held more of the childish sides of the arguments. You so desperately wanted to see me insult you that you took an analogy as a personal attack in another thread.

It’s weird because in the past I thought you generated some great threads that resulted in actual discussion. Player rankings and projections. Hell even the thread about the worst front offices I thought was great. I responded accordingly and again you took a shot at me.

So do what you will but I’ll continue to try and actually discuss basketball when it’s available to do so.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're all over the place with your critique as usual. Just the other day you called me hypocritical for understanding AD's trade request but not that of George, but I'm not surprised, so whatever...

And FWIW, I'm sucking it up and watching your Warriors on national TV. Hope you're happy. I just hope I don't fall asleep in this rocking chair like an old man.

Watching a game you pretty much know who's going to win is not fun, or entertaining. I was literally more entertained by the college girls game I saw in person tonight. Not joking.

I am all over the place?

Did you really just write that?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, you BOTH think so?!??

If you have watched more than a handful of games and don’t think he is in the conversation I would ha e to question your basketball knowledge. Look at what he is doing on defense as well.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have watched more than a handful of games and don’t think he is in the conversation I would ha e to question your basketball knowledge. Look at what he is doing on defense as well.

I buy that, sure. He is very much in the mix.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a team ever had 3 MVPs in 6 years and no titles?

I have to think no freaking way

This is what I was talking about in another thread, a big part of winning titles, in any sport, is luck.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the mix?

Yes.

Chances of winning: 0%

Giannis and Harden are light years ahead