• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snow White (2025)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t fire this cancerous broad yet?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainstream critic review: The lead actress is brilliant as Snow White. Its a shame that the rest of the movie gives her nothing to work with.

Youtube critic review: Gal Gadot is brilliant as the Queen. The rest of the movie is typical hollywood crap.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainstream critic review: The lead actress is brilliant as Snow White. Its a shame that the rest of the movie gives her nothing to work with.

Youtube critic review: Gal Gadot is brilliant as the Queen. The rest of the movie is typical hollywood crap.

Easier to believe YouTube since we know the former is absolute trash

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easier to believe YouTube since we know the former is absolute trash
Looking at “pro” critics en masse is completely worthless. A large swath of them are completely bought and paid for. For anyone who cares, they should have their own handful of critics that they follow (Siskle and Elbert, for example, at least had a KNOWN history and could take their opinions in context)

The same can be said for YT critics as well. They are reviewing TO their audience, not from any kind of honesty. And many of them are bought and paid for as well.

I already know what Nerdrotic and Quartering are going to say about this movie. And since their “opinions” are already sooo predictable, they have become worthless.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know what Nerdrotic and Quartering are going to say about this movie. And since their “opinions” are already sooo predictable, they have become worthless.
I don't think this one will get the full-on anti-woke treatment at this stage. We've already seen Doctor Who and Acolyte while this is probably closer to the live action Little Mermaid where it really is just a barely acceptable kind of bad as opposed to actively trolling. But maybe Disney loves the drama at this point and they'll push the envelope further. Hard to say.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this one will get the full-on anti-woke treatment at this stage. We've already seen Doctor Who and Acolyte while this is probably closer to the live action Little Mermaid where it really is just a barely acceptable kind of bad as opposed to actively trolling. But maybe Disney loves the drama at this point and they'll push the envelope further. Hard to say.
I, a past middle aged single male, am not the target audience for this movie, so I have a hard time getting TOO worked up about anything with this movie. MY problem is that IP that I DO love has been hijacked (SW, ST, Who, 007 to an extent, etc) into that message (to different stages - ST and Who have always been progressive, but they have both become almost unwatchable while also being preachy as all hell). THOSE movies/shows I will complain about. I had zero complaints about Barbie.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah

At this point Keeping this ignorant af broad is flat out trolling

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, a past middle aged single male, am not the target audience for this movie, so I have a hard time getting TOO worked up about anything with this movie. MY problem is that IP that I DO love has been hijacked (SW, ST, Who, 007 to an extent, etc) into that message (to different stages - ST and Who have always been progressive, but they have both become almost unwatchable while also being preachy as all hell). THOSE movies/shows I will complain about. I had zero complaints about Barbie.

That’s fair

I just think it’s flat out societal cancer and brainwashing of the weak minded

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barbie was fun. I can't imagine rewatching it but it was good.

I like video games and geek stuff. Never been huge into ST but I do think SW is good popcorn fun.

The thing about Disney movies is that I'm a dad so I end up seeing most of them anyways. I kind of really like the old animation of Disney. And if the songs are good and the actors can actually sing then thats a plus. I doubt ill watch this one but ive been surprised before

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s fair

I just think it’s flat out societal cancer and brainwashing of the weak minded
100%

But also…

Movies are created by creative types. And creative types have blue hair. Conservative, “salt of the earth” types aren’t typically the ones who join drama club.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%

But also…

Movies are created by creative types. And creative types have blue hair. Conservative, “salt of the earth” types aren’t typically the ones who join drama club.

Yes they can’t win anything on ideas and policy so groom kids to be a stupid at a young age