• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SNF predictions for 2017

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year I missed on this badly. I think either way Atlanta and NE play SNF, and in NE in season opener if NE wins. If Atlanta wins(please no), they will play GB(it's not gonna be the saints). I see GB/Atl as SNF also.

Dallas(obviously who will get first notice by schedule makers)
NYG, GB, and @Phi
NYG
@Dal, Was, and Sea.........(giants have been getting 2 games with 6-10 seasons)
NE
Mia, Atl, and @Oak
Atl
.....@NE, GB
Pit
.....Bal, @Ind, @KC
GB
Det, @Atl, @Dal
KC
@Oak, Pit
Sea
Ari, @NYG, Ind
Hou
@Ten
Oak
KC, NE
Mia
.....@NE
Det
.....@GB
Den
Cin

NO SNF games for Minnesota, Chicago, TB, NO, and Carolina. That last one was difficult but there was no one else who Denver could play. Houston could play Seattle and Indianapolis could play Tennessee. Even though TB went 9-7, there was no one for them to play without sacrificing. And I was deciding between Dallas playing Philadelphia or Denver. If I chose Denver, Philadelphia would have just been a second SNF for Denver or Arizona. And Cincinatti would not be getting in. When division rivals make playoffs and have over .500 win seasons, they almost assuredly are playing SNF. That's why NE/Mia, Det/GB, Hou or Ind/Ten, KC/Oak, NYG/Dal are predicted for SNF. Some of the other bigger matchups have been more suited for late afternoon games like Seattle@Dallas and Green Bay@Pittsburgh.