• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: SNF Jets@Steelers

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Steelers will go back to Fields if their O continues to struggle. I am not a Fields fan but I’m surprised he was benched in the first place given that he wasn’t doing terribly and the Steelers have a winning record. I believe Russ is just washed up.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so far it looks like Broncos Russ wasn’t an anomaly and this is just who he is now.

Denver Broncos GIF

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made by vets and delivered... bro, it's a fuckin' dog. Go down to WalMart and spend $50 on all their shit chicken/meat that they sell for like $2.50 a pound and just give that to your dog instead of the $500 you're wasting on the same shit that is vet approved.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Steelers will go back to Fields if their O continues to struggle. I am not a Fields fan but I’m surprised he was benched in the first place given that he wasn’t doing terribly and the Steelers have a winning record. I believe Russ is just washed up.

They mentioned that Tomlin needed to know what he has and if he goes back to Fields, Fields it the guy from then on in.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made by vets and delivered... bro, it's a fuckin' dog. Go down to WalMart and spend $50 on all their shit chicken/meat that they sell for like $2.50 a pound and just give that to your dog instead of the $500 you're wasting on the same shit that is vet approved.

My ex would bring up that time Walmart dog food killed all of those dogs when I suggested that and then go buy me groceries from there.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great run by Hall after the catch

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,680.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall is like fuck Rodgers & the Jets.
I do it myself!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ex would bring up that time Walmart dog food killed all of those dogs when I suggested that and then go buy me groceries from there.

Well my point is, you don't go buy the actual dog food there. It's WAY overpriced. You just go buy all the cheap meat there (chicken thighs, chicken livers, chicken feet, big bags of peppers which helps stop flatulence) - a lot of times they have that stuff in the back and don't even put it out front. Either way, it's great for the dogs, teaches them to chew, and is FAR better for them than that overpriced Kibble crap on the shelves. And you spend WAY less. It's an all natural diet and dogs are 100% fine eating bones (just can't be cooked).... but the dumbasses in Western society think some Scientific formula, all natural vet approved Diet or whatever is the right thing.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my point is, you don't go buy the actual dog food there. It's WAY overpriced. You just go buy all the cheap meat there (chicken thighs, chicken livers, chicken feet, big bags of peppers which helps stop flatulence) - a lot of times they have that stuff in the back and don't even put it out front. Either way, it's great for the dogs, teaches them to chew, and is FAR better for them than that overpriced Kibble crap on the shelves. And you spend WAY less. It's an all natural diet and dogs are 100% fine eating bones (just can't be cooked).... but the dumbasses in Western society think some Scientific formula, all natural vet approved Diet or whatever is the right thing.

I had no idea peppers helped gas. I've got a garden full of them, though.