• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snake Bit?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose 5 games in a row and we drop five games in the wild card race. We win five games in a row and we only gain 1.5 games in the wild card race.

The baseball Gods hate Seattle.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is so Jeckyl and Hyde that its not even close to funny. Maybe they string off another 10 straight wins, maybe they string off 10 straight losses. Neither would surprise me. Although, if they keep winning it could start to get really interesting but not until we are a single game out will I start to allow myself to be frustrated by anything they do. Like I said in other posts, I am literally exhausted and officially out of patience for this year.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see how this Angels series goes. M's always seem to find a way to make it more difficult on themselves than it should be. Once again they are right in striking distance however this always seems to be the point when they decide to shoot themselves in the foot.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miranda looked really good tonight and the offense continued to put up big numbers. Sounds like Vogelbach is gonna make his first start tomorrow, which is something that I know people have been looking forward to. Hopefully he remembers to touch every base. Walker has to build on his last start and pitch well tomorrow. I know we brought up more reinforcements in the bullpen, but we're gonna need Walker to pitch well down the stretch.