• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smith v. Kaep

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could they go back to Alex Smith after Kaep took them to the Superbowl? No team wants that situation. Smith is a stop-gap kind of guy to me but a starter none the less so he had to go.

Well, they yanked Smith out after a near SB appearance, followed by a pretty superb start to the season, using the concussion as their excuse. He could have easily went back in as the starter, and maybe they win the SB instead of just appearing there.... but since you're not into fantasy, then our back-and-forth is irrelevant, because that's what the thread is about..fantasy.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering dropping Kaepernick for Pryor, also have RGIII....thoughts?

I don't think Kaep is going to continue to play as poorly as he has. SF has gone almost completely away from the read option so far this year which what help Kaep shine last year. I could see Harbaugh pulling this back out and forcing defenses to defend differently as the season winds down. I would suggest to keep Kaep and RGIII.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaeps and Wilson both have the same problem. Their team's formula for winning games does not require them to do very much. From a fantasy standpoint, both will continue to frustrate until their real life teams get worse.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen you defend, Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick and Josh Freeman. I am sensing a pattern here.

In what manner have I defended Cam Newton or Colin Kaepernick? I can't stand Cam Newton. All I've said about Kaep is that basically it doesn't matter if Smith has been better 5 games in this season. And if you've seen me talking about Freeman, you've seen me ripping him far more than defending him. Sorry, but my favorite QBs are Michigan product Tom Brady and my teams' QB Matthew Stafford. Not saying that you don't see a pattern but I'm not laying one.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this particular thread originated here. . in the fantasy football board. . so if it's irrelevant you (which is perfectly fine btw), but if that's the case, why come here?

Because, again, it was on the MAIN BOARD. I didn't seek out any fantasy football thread. There was nothing in the title about fantasy football nor was there anything in the post body about fantasy football so maybe, just maybe, you can excuse me for not being a fucking clairvoyant!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, again, it was on the MAIN BOARD. I didn't seek out any fantasy football thread. There was nothing in the title about fantasy football nor was there anything in the post body about fantasy football so maybe, just maybe, you can excuse me for not being a fucking clairvoyant!!

Calm down there hoss..the main board..in this instance..is the main fantasy football discussion board. There may very well be a Wilson vs Kaep thread on the main NFL board, but that's not where you are. . not trying to make fun of you or belittke you in any way, just informing you are you posting on the fantasy football board, not the main NFL board.. This is where this thread has always been.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBBishop probably ran into it on the New Posts page, which lets in any damn thing.

Seemed a little high strung. Probably a good thing he hates FF.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, wilwhite, I was talking about the New Posts area on the home page. Thank you for clearing that up. I wouldn't say I'm high strung, just frustrated by a guy who seemed to be calling me an idiot.

Treff, I understood the first time you said that it originated on the FF board but as wilwhite said it can show up other places. I see now that you didn't know that and wasn't trying to show me up.

And for the record I LOVE fantasy football. I was just making the point that I wasn't on the FF boards searching for FF conversation.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already forgotten about.