• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland Browns? Man, I don't think anybody outside of Brady would be good with them. I don't think Cousins sucks. He's just a poor man's Romo that Redskin fans will over hype for years and look just as stupid as the Cowboy fans did that defended Romo and his boneheaded turnovers. Those Cowboy fans learned the hard way, and yes, that included me.

And last year, the Cowboys had 33 turnovers. Matt Cassell, etc. had the same Oline and almost the same weapons that Dak has this year and they had the most turnovers in the league. It's not just about Dak's feet. It's about his ability to move the chains and take care of the football as well.
"Dak has Zeke" and an offensive front line with one more year of unity behind them. He's had a healthier Dez to stretch the field also. Cassell and Comp would have faired much better in this offense this year. McFadden aint no Zeke or whatever other RB you stuck in there last year. Zeke the freak looks like a BIG headache for whomever faces you for quite awhile. To bad Jerry didn't get his way and trade out of that 4 spot for Paxton Lynch.

Again, not dogging Dak. He looks like a good fit for your team, but get real man. Benefitting.

A poor mans Romo? Let the dude get 5 more years behind him before labeling him with that stigma. The guy is only in his 2nd year as starter and has one playoff loss and probably will get another crack at it to get his first playoff win this season. Let the years play out before you go to far out on a limb you can't get back from.

Almost the same weapons... you're a funny guy.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dak has Zeke" and an offensive front line with one more year of unity behind them. He's had a healthier Dez to stretch the field also. Cassell and Comp would have faired much better in this offense this year. McFadden aint no Zeke or whatever other RB you stuck in there last year. Zeke the freak looks like a BIG headache for whomever faces you for quite awhile. To bad Jerry didn't get his way and trade out of that 4 spot for Paxton Lynch.

Again, not dogging Dak. He looks like a good fit for your team, but get real man. Benefitting.

A poor mans Romo? Let the dude get 5 more years behind him before labeling him with that stigma. The guy is only in his 2nd year as starter and has one playoff loss and probably will get another crack at it to get his first playoff win this season. Let the years play out before you go to far out on a limb you can't get back from.

Almost the same weapons... you're a funny guy.
If Dak is benefiting, then so is Cousins who has a top 5 offensive line and arguably the best receiving weapons in football. To think that Cousins has all that, yet they can't even win 10 games with him. Cousins at his best can just muster 9 wins. Poor man's Romo.

BTW, Dez missed three games this year and they won all of them. Tyron Smith missed a game as well, they won that one too. Last year McFadden ran for 1000 yards. He ain't Zeke, but he was good enough last year if they had a competent QB. Dak is even throwing down the field now, something people said he couldn't do. At some point, Dak has to get credit.

If you think Cassell and Kellen Moore would have fared better then you truly are stupid. They were garbage turnover machines that couldn't move the sticks. It's night and day compared to Dak.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiot alert. Hide your kids and hide your wife. They shouldn't be subject to Earls idiocy.
Dak is even throwing down the field now
Your little baby's growing up. Too funny. Let me let you in on a little secret. Benefitting.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiot alert. Hide your kids and hide your wife. They shouldn't be subject to Earls idiocy.

Your little baby's growing up. Too funny. Let me let you in on a little secret. Benefitting.
It's not idiocy. You just can't handle the truth. All you do is cry about how much Dak is benefiting from his weapons Oline etc while ignoring all the help Cousins gets from his. But I know I know, it's the offensive coordinator's fault when the Redskins can't score a TD. Again, sounds just like Cowboy fans. Just ignore all the decisions that Cousins makes with the football. Cowboy fans know this tap dance all too well because it's what we did with Romo. Blame the Oline, blame the drops, blame the defense, blame the play calling but never the guy behind center who's making errant throws, throwing fade passes out of bounds in the red zone, and having boneheaded turnovers.

And it's good to know that perfect throws down the field is just Dak benefiting. The ball placement just doesn't matter.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not idiocy. You just can't handle the truth. All you do is cry about how much Dak is benefiting from his weapons Oline etc while ignoring all the help Cousins gets from his. But I know I know, it's the offensive coordinator's fault when the Redskins can't score a TD. Again, sounds just like Cowboy fans. Just ignore all the decisions that Cousins makes with the football. Cowboy fans know this tap dance all too well because it's what we did with Romo. Blame the Oline, blame the drops, blame the defense, blame the play calling but never the guy behind center who's making errant throws, throwing fade passes out of bounds in the red zone, and having boneheaded turnovers.

And it's good to know that perfect throws down the field is just Dak benefiting. The ball placement just doesn't matter.
So kirk never has on the money throws? How about all the throws that aren't perfect for Dak.... I know,, he's a rookie,, that argument will go away next year. Btw,,, time matters for a QB,,, just ask Joe Theismann. Nuff said.

Benefitting. Just too stupid to see it yet.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So kirk never has on the money throws? How about all the throws that aren't perfect for Dak.... I know,, he's a rookie,, that argument will go away next year. Btw,,, time matters for a QB,,, just ask Joe Theismann. Nuff said.

Benefitting. Just too stupid to see it yet.
Never said Kirk hasn't been money on throws. This is just spin. The point is Kirk has good weapons and a good Oline. And you say time matters. I don't know if you know this or not, but Washington is #2 on Pro Football Outsiders in pass blocking. The Cowboys are 11th. All this talk about the Cowboys Oline being so great when the reality is, the Cowboys strength is their run blocking, not their pass protection. They are among one of the most penalized teams when pass blocking, and they don't even rank in the top 10 of pass blocking this year. People just see the Cowboys on tv a lot and just assumes Dak has all day all the time when it's not even true. When people say the Cowboys have the best Oline, it's just pure media driven. Yes, they have a great Oline, but there are others out there just as good if not better.

Dak makes a lot of plays rolling out and on runs. You guys always talk about how Cousins had 500 yards in the 2nd game, funny how you don't mention ALL THE TIME Cousins had to throw the ball despite Trent Williams not even playing. That's because the Redskins rank 2nd in pass protection according to FO. Now tell me again who the fuck is benefiting? And here's the link below, where you can also see that Washington is 6th in run blocking. 2nd in pass blocking, 6th in run blocking. Benefiting....all the way to 8 or 9 wins.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2016 OFFENSIVE LINES

And for the record, you are too stupid to realize that that is not how you spell benefiting. Look, I'm no grammar Nazi, but how many times will you spell the word incorrectly, yet question my intelligence?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said Kirk hasn't been money on throws. This is just spin. The point is Kirk has good weapons and a good Oline. And you say time matters. I don't know if you know this or not, but Washington is #2 on Pro Football Outsiders in pass blocking. The Cowboys are 11th. All this talk about the Cowboys Oline being so great when the reality is, the Cowboys strength is their run blocking, not their pass protection. They are among one of the most penalized teams when pass blocking, and they don't even rank in the top 10 of pass blocking this year. People just see the Cowboys on tv a lot and just assumes Dak has all day all the time when it's not even true. When people say the Cowboys have the best Oline, it's just pure media driven. Yes, they have a great Oline, but there are others out there just as good if not better.

Dak makes a lot of plays rolling out and on runs. You guys always talk about how Cousins had 500 yards in the 2nd game, funny how you don't mention ALL THE TIME Cousins had to throw the ball despite Trent Williams not even playing. That's because the Redskins rank 2nd in pass protection according to FO. Now tell me again who the fuck is benefiting? And here's the link below, where you can also see that Washington is 6th in run blocking. 2nd in pass blocking, 6th in run blocking. Benefiting....all the way to 8 or 9 wins.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2016 OFFENSIVE LINES

And for the record, you are too stupid to realize that that is not how you spell benefiting. Look, I'm no grammar Nazi, but how many times will you spell the word incorrectly, yet question my intelligence?

latest

All the stats and this debate tells us is what we already know. Give Kirk and this offense a middle of the pack defense and what we have is a pretty good team. Dallas has a top 5 Defense in scoring, Washington's defense gets scored on more than a 70's pron star in Vegas. Enjoy the #1 seeding and the bye week Earl. Dallas has played inspired ball this season. Just dont pull a Kaepernick is all I can say.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not questioning it... just trying to understand it.
Kirk gets the ball out quick. Just one of many of his strengths.

Yes, not spelling a word correct is ignant. Perhaps i'll have my editor start reviewing my post, and not just my books.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You again:L

Listen, Dak seems to have some game, but yes, I believe he has benefitted greatly from the front line your team has. I believe he has benefitted greatly as well from the Zeke the freak show.

Breaking news! That Oline & freak aint going nowhere anytime soon. Now even u can do the math that there is more to come.....
#NFCE Champs

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure that's posing, or a tender moment captured between the two.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are a joke. Go back to talking about playing us in the Divisional again.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest

All the stats and this debate tells us is what we already know. Give Kirk and this offense a middle of the pack defense and what we have is a pretty good team. Dallas has a top 5 Defense in scoring, Washington's defense gets scored on more than a 70's pron star in Vegas. Enjoy the #1 seeding and the bye week Earl. Dallas has played inspired ball this season. Just dont pull a Kaepernick is all I can say.

His defense only gave up 13 today and then he gave the game away. Enjoy Kirk Romo.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Dak will be your end to the playoffs bro