• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, enjoy your regular season... but one thing we do know,, Cowboys will fuck this thing up. If they don't for once then hats off... but don't be too big a fool. Your team aint that much better. Only an idiot goes by record alone in determining worth. I think you all need to pray that Zeke don't get hurt, or susp for knocking that poor defenseless young girl around. Cause without him your team shits the bed. Dak is exposed and the wheels begin to fall off. With him you all just might be good enough to actually slip in. Just beat the Vikings OK. Don't fuck that up.

ZomboMeme_18112016133851.jpg FB_IMG_1478324856048.jpg

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, enjoy your regular season... but one thing we do know,, Cowboys will fuck this thing up. If they don't for once then hats off... but don't be too big a fool. Your team aint that much better. Only an idiot goes by record alone in determining worth. I think you all need to pray that Zeke don't get hurt, or susp for knocking that poor defenseless young girl around. Cause without him your team shits the bed. Dak is exposed and the wheels begin to fall off. With him you all just might be good enough to actually slip in. Just beat the Vikings OK. Don't fuck that up.

come on Rep
I don't want zeke hurt but we do have backups Alf looks pretty good behind our line and McFadden is off the Ir list He was pretty good last year so god forbid an injury happens to zeke I think Dallas can survive. As far as Dak goes Romo is ready to play but if he goes down then with Sanchez its a spiral to the bottom of the outhouse

But that's all speculation And I do hope we go beat them Vikings

:suds:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on Rep
I don't want zeke hurt but we do have backups Alf looks pretty good behind our line and McFadden is off the Ir list He was pretty good last year so god forbid an injury happens to zeke I think Dallas can survive. As far as Dak goes Romo is ready to play but if he goes down then with Sanchez its a spiral to the bottom of the outhouse

But that's all speculation And I do hope we go beat them Vikings

:suds:
I don't want Zeke hurt either,,, in my fantasy league I've ridden him all the way to tops in my division and a number one seed going into the playoffs.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that trainer has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.
Well geez, that's the biggest insult you can give me cause apparently that trainer don't know shit. I just find it fascinating the rumblings in Dallas lately to replace a Tom Brady clone.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well geez, that's the biggest insult you can give me cause apparently that trainer don't know shit. I just find it fascinating the rumblings in Dallas lately to replace a Tom Brady clone.
The thing is dipshit, if you actually read the article, the trainer was talking about their characteristics, not their skill. Dak has the poise, work ethic, and drive of a QB way beyond his years. Nothing was said about him being an exact Brady clone. There's a long LONG way to go before he's on Brady level which will probably never happen anyway cause Brady is top 2 all time. Doubt anybody ever reaches him. And what rumblings coming outta Dallas? Jesus, do you believe every bullshit thing you hear from the media?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the insult here. Looks like Doug Williams in Redskin garb crying bout the skins season, is all. How is this making me pissed off? I don't blame Dougie.

Come on man,,, you can do better than this. This is weak.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"if they don't for once"...he said to the team with more trophies than his. :L

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"if they don't for once"...he said to the team with more trophies than his. :L
Oy vey,,,Just like Eastbay on the Skins board,,, guys... better material is needed. The more title thing, the more trophies... is child's play at best. Look at the big picture,,,Cowboys are up.. Redskins are down... get creative. Disappointing me.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oy vey,,,Just like Eastbay on the Skins board,,, guys... better material is needed. The more title thing, the more trophies... is child's play at best. Look at the big picture,,,Cowboys are up.. Redskins are down... get creative. Disappointing me.

Just working with what you are writing. If you want better insults then make better posts for me to take apart.

Honestly just glad to see you are still alive. Haven't seen you on the Dallas board much this season, not nearly as much as last season or the offseason.

Mitzi still has me worried, poor guy. If someone sees him, give him a hug.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting better... keep trying.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFCE carousel goes round yet again. Guess it's Phillys turn next year.
I'd put money on the Cowboys again next year. But I'm sure you think Dak is fool's gold and will magically turn to shit.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put money on the Cowboys again next year. But I'm sure you think Dak is fool's gold and will magically turn to shit.
You again:L

Listen, Dak seems to have some game, but yes, I believe he has benefitted greatly from the front line your team has. I believe he has benefitted greatly as well from the Zeke the freak show. Can you honestly say with a straight face that his numbers and record would be comparable if he was QB'ing the Cleveland Browns. Actually, you probably would, but that's fine. Nothing wrong with believing in your boy. Having said that I believe your record would be 10 and 5 with Romo at QB. Dak gives you a running threat Romo never could have. He gives your team a spark, a swag.

You got a very good team over there and will be a hard out in the playoffs. Im not idiot enough to say your QB sucks as you have said so very often about Cousins. Only an idiot goes there. Do the math. Dak has surprised me as the season has gone on... and he's getting better. However, once is luck and twice is skill. Foles, RG3, Kaepernick and so many others has taught us that lesson. Lets see if he can repeat or even up his performance next year as Captain Kirk has done now in his 2nd year as starter.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You again:L

Listen, Dak seems to have some game, but yes, I believe he has benefitted greatly from the front line your team has. I believe he has benefitted greatly as well from the Zeke the freak show. Can you honestly say with a straight face that his numbers and record would be comparable if he was QB'ing the Cleveland Browns. Actually, you probably would, but that's fine. Nothing wrong with believing in your boy. Having said that I believe your record would be 10 and 5 with Romo at QB. Dak gives you a running threat Romo never could have. He gives your team a spark, a swag.

You got a very good team over there and will be a hard out in the playoffs. Im not idiot enough to say your QB sucks as you have said so very often about Cousins. Only an idiot goes there. Do the math. Dak has surprised me as the season has gone on... and he's getting better. However, once is luck and twice is skill. Foles, RG3, Kaepernick and so many others has taught us that lesson. Lets see if he can repeat or even up his performance next year as Captain Kirk has done now in his 2nd year as starter.
The Cleveland Browns? Man, I don't think anybody outside of Brady would be good with them. I don't think Cousins sucks. He's just a poor man's Romo that Redskin fans will over hype for years and look just as stupid as the Cowboy fans did that defended Romo and his boneheaded turnovers. Those Cowboy fans learned the hard way, and yes, that included me.

And last year, the Cowboys had 33 turnovers. Matt Cassell, etc. had the same Oline and almost the same weapons that Dak has this year and they had the most turnovers in the league. It's not just about Dak's feet. It's about his ability to move the chains and take care of the football as well.

Last edited:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwuic7v.png