• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The depth you trumpeted should have covered injuries, and you pounded hard on the table proclaiming Skins D was best in the NFCE. In other words you were full of shit.
Football 101 eludes you my friend. What injuries haven't we covered with pretty damn good depth play. Williams, Lich, Reed, Jackson Kerrigan, Breeland.... games we have won when they have been out. Our defense actually been pretty good. Go on back over to your own board... according to the flyers posted the circle jerk over there is about to begin. BTW, I think Dax will be your downfall in the playoffs. Romo would be the better option. Another pivotal mistake by the great JJ.

magic 8ball tell me: Will JJ look like the idiot again come playoff time?

"Absolfuckinglutely"

and magic 8ball neva lie... do it pops.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football 101 eludes you my friend. What injuries haven't we covered with pretty damn good depth play. Williams, Lich, Reed, Jackson Kerrigan, Breeland.... games we have won when they have been out. Our defense actually been pretty good. Go on back over to your own board... according to the flyers posted the circle jerk over there is about to begin. BTW, I think Dax will be your downfall in the playoffs. Romo would be the better option. Another pivotal mistake by the great JJ.

"Absolfuckinglutely"

You are slow aren't you. Deanpet had the skins winning the East due to depth and the best D in the division. Buy a clue moron.
I will admit I had the best D in the east wrong too, since I had it Philly, NY, Skins, Dallas, but ibsaid the difference was minimal, with the difference between Wash and Dallas being less then 2 points per game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Absolfuckinglutely"

Yeah, 11 teams will lose in the playoffs. Everybody can't win the SB. Dak will be our downfall when for years that's what you said about Romo. Can't have it both ways. Dak takes care of the football and takes what the defense gives him. Vastly different from Romo's gunslinging. Also vastly different from Cousins. He's still young and needs to improve on accuracy, but the precise decision making and ball security is already there. I know that it upsets you that we have a younger QB that's already better than Cousins, but you might need to start getting used to looking up in the standings to the Cowboys every year. Then again, you should be used to it already since that's almost every year.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I need to stay off the smack talk board. Posters I thought were pretty good guys take off their disguise and reveal that they really are dicks here. I'll just get in trouble if I say what I really think.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I need to stay off the smack talk board. Posters I thought were pretty good guys take off their disguise and reveal that they really are dicks here. I'll just get in trouble if I say what I really think.
not in the smack talk thread

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving all, hope you have a wonderful time with your friends and families, enjoying great food and drinks, but are miserable by the Dallas win:suds:

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are on F I R E !!!!! Who can slow them down or stop them??

GO COWBOYS !!!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen Reptec??? Getting worried that he doesn't come trolling around the Dallas board much any more telling us how much better the Redskins are...

upload_2016-11-27_9-19-1.png

Last edited:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, enjoy your regular season... but one thing we do know,, Cowboys will fuck this thing up. If they don't for once then hats off... but don't be too big a fool. Your team aint that much better. Only an idiot goes by record alone in determining worth. I think you all need to pray that Zeke don't get hurt, or susp for knocking that poor defenseless young girl around. Cause without him your team shits the bed. Dak is exposed and the wheels begin to fall off. With him you all just might be good enough to actually slip in. Just beat the Vikings OK. Don't fuck that up.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, enjoy your regular season... but one thing we do know,, Cowboys will fuck this thing up. If they don't for once then hats off... but don't be too big a fool. Your team aint that much better. Only an idiot goes by record alone in determining worth. I think you all need to pray that Zeke don't get hurt, or susp for knocking that poor defenseless young girl around. Cause without him your team shits the bed. Dak is exposed and the wheels begin to fall off. With him you all just might be good enough to actually slip in. Just beat the Vikings OK. Don't fuck that up.
LOL at you