• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at Cowboy fans today... they're over there blaming the curtains being left open at the end of the stadium as to why their receivers were dropping balls. You heard it right,,, curtains. Too funny.
It was curtains tonight in Washington too:wash:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waited all day for that opportunity, eh. The big difference between our fan base and yours is that we don't hide behind excuses. Why do you guys always have to find excuses for your pathetic team? Excuses are for losers.... funny,, I think I just answered my own question.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waited all day for that opportunity, eh. The big difference between our fan base and yours is that we don't hide behind excuses. Why do you guys always have to find excuses for your pathetic team? Excuses are for losers.... funny,, I think I just answered my own question.
Well excuses can be made when you lose by 1 point. Not so much when you lose by 3 TDs.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well excuses can be made when you're a cowboys fan because we're from Texas and we're big dummies ... uh, huh, uh huh

56848735.jpg

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses needed next week...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to pile on too much, it was just opening day. But maybe, just maybe, Kirk Cousins is the next Nick Foles, a QB mirage?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe just maybe Wentz is the next Griffin. Great first year then done the next... Listen, by rule u dont set numerous franchise records on a whim... The guy can play QB... Even Brees has bad games. I dunno.. U may be right about cuz but its one game, and a monday night opener at that... Im banking on some jitters as well as a bad game to boot was involved... But will see. Not really busting on Wentz but it was against the Browns. For what its worth.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
06cb8e20e4d61f853a9715666ce04c7e.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you just admitted that you're a loser...hahahaha, classic.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like you just flat hide.

Someone gets some reptiles in here, the crickets from Reptec are deafening.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I hiding? I just don't live on here. Big difference. Dude listen up, and every other Cowboy fan who was so giddy on sunday you must have caused your mommas some extra laundry with your soiled panties.. Congrats on the win. The only trouble that I see is that your team isn't that good either. Highly unlikely any team in the east makes it to the show, and really, that's all we're here for anyway.... chatting about the hope of something magical happening each and every year... though for each of our clubs each year is just another let down. Get ready for yours. Sorry to be the bearer there... but someone had too.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec you need to come out from behind that skirt you're hiding behind, and man up.
Wait better yet keep your trap shut before writing those checks you can't cash.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up for what? Believing that my team would win? That they could have a decent season? Laughing at you all for proclaiming Prescott better than Cousins? Listen, come back and talk after Dak has the season Cousins had last year. Takes you to the playoffs. Gotta better chance of me listening to ya then. Not after 2 starts. You guys are something. Too funny. Again, RG3 was the ROTY... Even Oakland had hope after a few starts from JaMarcus. Two games does not a hero make,, but won't spoil the party over there...feel free to run wit it.

Still a long season,, just hopefully not too long. Now hurry up and get... you're gonna miss the big circle jerk scheduled over there on your board. Every wednesday remember.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reptec you need to come out from behind that skirt you're hiding behind, and man up.
Wait better yet keep your trap shut before writing those checks you can't cash.
December 2012...reptec - "Washington wins the Super Bowl in 3 years...Book It!"

#front-runner

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up for what? Believing that my team would win? That they could have a decent season? Laughing at you all for proclaiming Prescott better than Cousins? Listen, come back and talk after Dak has the season Cousins had last year. Takes you to the playoffs. Gotta better chance of me listening to ya then. Not after 2 starts. You guys are something. Too funny. Again, RG3 was the ROTY... Even Oakland had hope after a few starts from JaMarcus. Two games does not a hero make,, but won't spoil the party over there...feel free to run wit it.

Still a long season,, just hopefully not too long. Now hurry up and get... you're gonna miss the big circle jerk scheduled over there on your board. Every wednesday remember.
SO....not in a playing mood these days?
Gee, just think of all the material wasted for the time being. You're right reptec, long season, Chin Up!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dick, u guys hold the award for most SB predictions last 20 years... don't even go there... hows that worked out for ya. Waiting.

Still waiting....

Still...

(*walks away whistling while Pday gallops away on his shitland pony*)

Ill bump this in a bit,, maybe you'll have an answer at that time.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I hiding? I just don't live on here. Big difference. Dude listen up, and every other Cowboy fan who was so giddy on sunday you must have caused your mommas some extra laundry with your soiled panties.. Congrats on the win. The only trouble that I see is that your team isn't that good either. Highly unlikely any team in the east makes it to the show, and really, that's all we're here for anyway.... chatting about the hope of something magical happening each and every year... though for each of our clubs each year is just another let down. Get ready for yours. Sorry to be the bearer there... but someone had too.

Your longest absence between posts on the Dallas board just happens to coincide with losing to said Cowboys.

I'm just it is just coincidence. :rolleyes:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only we could ask you to go away until Cousins has another year like last year.

We'd never see you again.