• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This belongs In the smack talk thread

how do you figure? people in the thread you posted were commenting on Gruden being lame duck as they wait for Nick Saban or some other people.

Its a good topic. Is the Redskins head coaching gig the least desirable gig in the NFL? I believe it is. I would say they rank 32nd in that department. Others may disagree

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do you figure? people in the thread you posted were commenting on Gruden being lame duck as they wait for Nick Saban or some other people.

Its a good topic. Is the Redskins head coaching gig the least desirable gig in the NFL? I believe it is. I would say they rank 32nd in that department. Others may disagree

Only 1 poster suggested Saban & it was mainly said in jest & only because there are so many Bama players on the roster. Nobody believes that he will ever come here & quite frankly just about nobody believes that he will ever leave Alabama except to retire or pursue something off the field. Beyond that this topic is useless unless you are someone like yourself who likes to do nothing but bitch.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 1 poster suggested Saban & it was mainly said in jest & only because there are so many Bama players on the roster. Nobody believes that he will ever come here & quite frankly just about nobody believes that he will ever leave Alabama except to retire or pursue something off the field. Beyond that this topic is useless unless you are someone like yourself who likes to do nothing but bitch.

We agree. There is no way Saban leaves Alabama for anything but a premier College coaching gig or a premier NFL gig.

My point is that Gruden is a sitting duck and most likely the Skins are going to be in a market for a new head coach next year. Who would want to coach this team?

I see this being another instance when the Skins will end up with a Jim Zorn like coach just because no one with any clout will want the job.

Next coach gets fired and 10 years from now, because of Snyder, Skins will be in same position. Its literally deja vu with this team when it comes to coaches and quarterbacks.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

amari.PNG

Redskins_Cowboys_Football_51098.jpg-1c2fd_c0-0-4375-2550_s885x516.jpg

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guice, AP and Love

too bad you can't combine all three of their working legs and make one decent RB
To bad you can't combine six or more words to make a grammatically correct sentence. Now off to class you go young man.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad you can't combine six or more words to make a grammatically correct sentence. Now off to class you go young man.

bwwwahahahahahahaha

I've got more smarts in my farts than you've got in your pea brain, slick. back to the drawing board for you little fella

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwahahahahahahaha

I've got more smarts in my farts than you've got in your pea brain, slick. back to the drawing board for you little fella

If that were true, wouldn’t you have capitalized “back” in your second sentence? Maybe you would have ended the second sentence with a period or an exclamation mark.

Why don’t you take your second grade education back to Dallas?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that were true, wouldn’t you have capitalized “back” in your second sentence? Maybe you would have ended the second sentence with a period or an exclamation mark.

Why don’t you take your second grade education back to Dallas?

I’ve got more college degrees than you have non diabetic toes

EABOD

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve got more college degrees than you have non diabetic toes

EABOD

Sure...I’ve got ( should simply be “I have”)...”non diabetic” needs a hyphen...so you don’t end sentences with periods?

More degrees? You must be talking about 98 of them. Or are you referring to the degrees you got from clown college?

Maybe you should head back to the Dallas board mentally challenged belong.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...I’ve got ( should simply be “I have”)...”non diabetic” needs a hyphen...so you don’t end sentences with periods?

More degrees? You must be talking about 98 of them. Or are you referring to the degrees you got from clown college?

Maybe you should head back to the Dallas board mentally challenged belong.

Spoken like a true ru-tard. Congrats tubby.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...what a comeback. It only took a month to come up with that.

Interesting though...you claim I am into boy bands but you knew it was a boy band. I simply had heard of the band.

sure thing, tool bag...sure thing.

your game is weak...my stacks are fat...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing? My game is weak but your intellect is weaker.

At least you admit to being fat with a bunch of rolls.

lol, so you admit to being boring and lacking talent.

I have fat stacks of vCash, you have diabetic feet. Do some sit-ups, tubby.