• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, so you admit to being boring and lacking talent.

I have fat stacks of vCash, you have diabetic feet. Do some sit-ups, tubby.
29,000 post and stacks of vCash. Chicks must really dig you. You seem quite the catch. Let me guess,, when you're not on SportsHoopla you are... :wank:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, so you admit to being boring and lacking talent.

I have fat stacks of vCash, you have diabetic feet. Do some sit-ups, tubby.

When did I admit to being boring or lacking talent? Do you even know how to read? Maybe your vocabulary is limited to single syllable words.

Vcash? So sad. Maybe you should get some real money, perhaps a job.

Diabetic feet? What about the rest of me? If my feet are diabetic, the rest is as well.

Whatever you say “John Brower Minnoch.”

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it necessary to have a 2020 draft thread?

2019 training camp hasn’t even started. Yet, skinsdad62 sees the need for another sticky with his name on it. Fuck dad just use your mod powers to knock out the sticky of Cali and Krush and you can have ALL THE STICKY THREADS!

Over the years, being mod of this site sure has turned you in to one self-centered SOB. Like you said in @ehb5 “Peace Out” post “I will tell you I won’t back down and if that means I am talking to myself alone on this forum then I guess that’s what will happen” - skinsdad62

Talking to yourself dad, just might be here sooner than you think.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it necessary to have a 2020 draft thread?

2019 training camp hasn’t even started. Yet, skinsdad62 sees the need for another sticky with his name on it. Fuck dad just use your mod powers to knock out the sticky of Cali and Krush and you can have ALL THE STICKY THREADS!

Over the years, being mod of this site sure has turned you in to one self-centered SOB. Like you said in @ehb5 “Peace Out” post “I will tell you I won’t back down and if that means I am talking to myself alone on this forum then I guess that’s what will happen” - skinsdad62

Talking to yourself dad, just might be here sooner than you think.
Why do you even care ? You dont have to post in it . The other crap ? Who cares what you think ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling will not be tolerated & includes the following:
  • Starting incendiary/critical threads.
  • Engaging in flaming.
  • Attacking, stalking or trolling.
  • Bumping old threads to force currently relevant ones down the board
  • No thread hijacking will be tolerated
  • We have a Smack Talk Thread , USE IT.
    • There you can troll, name call, whine, piss & moan to your hearts content without repercussions.
    • If you carry it over to another thread then all bets are off.
Notice the smack talk guidelines . I could have insulted you without recourse mitz . Perhaps you should bare that in mind for future reference seeing as I let that opportunity pass .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling will not be tolerated & includes the following:
  • Starting incendiary/critical threads.
  • Engaging in flaming.
  • Attacking, stalking or trolling.
  • Bumping old threads to force currently relevant ones down the board
  • No thread hijacking will be tolerated
  • We have a Smack Talk Thread , USE IT.
    • There you can troll, name call, whine, piss & moan to your hearts content without repercussions.
    • If you carry it over to another thread then all bets are off.
Notice the smack talk guidelines . I could have insulted you without recourse mitz . Perhaps you should bare that in mind for future reference seeing as I let that opportunity pass .
Also notice the , starting incendiary or critical threads . I wonder if that peace out thread qualifies ? Yet it still stands ! Also bare that in mind .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now lets talk about the purpose of the smack talk thread . when it was designed in july of 2013 it was supposed to be a place where fans of our team and opposing team could go back and forth , talk trash and smack for those posters who enjoy that type of thing

it isnt a place to gripe about affairs between 2 posters or what a poster decides to post and doesnt post or thread to start or not start

now i wont go line item for line item on who starts what sticky thread or not but i did receive feedback and most all stickies attributed to me are a result of that feedback

now i can go back and edit the rules for the smack talk thread to EXACTLY mimic its intentional purpose or i can do what i am going to do now . which is .......

that the above behavior will not be allowed in the smack talk thread and will be considered hijacking it

hijacking is defined in the forum guidelines

how it is handled will be up to the moderator/s

my suggestion would be to simply get over the past and post and contribute to the topics and worry about what you post and mind business that pertains to you

now what happens in the future is solely up to you . you can grow up or you can continue this game of yours and face the consequences

i am sure the general board would love to hear how the dictator moderator on the skins board dared to start a draft thread for 2020 and make it a sticky and how devastated your rights have been violated or how cruel he was for explaining the purpose of this thread

now you have been fairly given notice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is what a proper smack talk
Post looks like for those who don’t know

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never underestimate a division opponent but also never let a division opponent hang around so with that said Cowboys 28 Redskins 10

JMHO

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us winning at home 27 to 26 and not because we are a better team but we need it more

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait that should be 24 to 23 according to my prediction thread