• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sanchez, making his first NFL start since 2015, was 6 of 14 for 38 yards and the two interceptions and didn't have a completion longer than 10 yards. He was sacked five times behind a patchwork offensive line as the Redskins (6-7) lost their fourth in a row".

OUCH

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Dallas for winning yet another NFCE title.

Oh, and the Skins aren't very good.

Yes, congrats. You’ll be on the couch along with us soon. Watching someone other than the cowgirls playing in the SB.

Oh, and the girls are in between a rock and a hard place. They have some contracts that’ll be hard to settle. Dak is going to command a huge one. He’s done just enough to justify it, from an agents point of view

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, congrats. You’ll be on the couch along with us soon. Watching someone other than the cowgirls playing in the SB.

Oh, and the girls are in between a rock and a hard place. They have some contracts that’ll be hard to settle. Dak is going to command a huge one. He’s done just enough to justify it, from an agents point of view

Smart move would be to pay the rest of the team and let Dak walk, but the media would be all up in jerrahs ass

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Derp

Cowboys = playoffs

Redskins = jack shit

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are several threads /posts that are under moderation on this board . They are not deleted.

I was thinking about talking this out through PMS but after discovering where this was coming from and where it is now at I don’t see any real benefit to doing that .
Now if this line of attack continues it’s ok . I have options to deal ( or not deal ) with it when it comes to this board . What happens elsewhere is none of my concern and I don’t see it unless I go looking for it which I won’t now

The posts will stay in moderation until I have thought about them enough to give them a fair analysis

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people who have posts under moderation should simply stop fighting the system and let go of how the moderator moderates . I think then there would be no need for moderation .

Also thinking the moderator is stupid and doesn’t know where he is being led to would also help .