• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way I feel bad for Cowboy fans. I mean, when you hang all your hopes and dreams every season on a dead man walking you usually end up being disappointed... yet they still do every year.

With the 4th pick of the 2016 draft the Cowboys select a punter... cause really, what does it matter.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way I feel bad for Cowboy fans. I mean, when you hang all your hopes and dreams every season on a dead man walking you usually end up being disappointed... yet they still do every year.

With the 4th pick of the 2016 draft the Cowboys select a punter... cause really, what does it matter.
Yeah...our offseason moves (or non-moves) are the questionable ones in the division...
But the Cowboys remain Always on your mind

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...our offseason moves (or non-moves) are the questionable ones in the division...
But the Cowboys remain Always on your mind
You must be smoking what he's smoking Jarnette. These aint your daddy's Redskins... these boys tops in division, and odds makers have them staying there this year. Put that in your pipe next time you smoke with Willie boy.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be smoking what he's smoking Jarnette. These aint your daddy's Redskins... these boys tops in division, and odds makers have them staying there this year. Put that in your pipe next time you smoke with Willie boy.
Funny last year at this time you and many other Skin fans kept beating the NFCE has had a different winner in forever. Now you seem to have forgotten that little bit of history.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd surprise the hell out of me to see back to back division titles myself. Couldn't care less what the 'experts' predict, they're notoriously wrong with the NFCE. Sure wouldn't mind bucking the trend tho.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you give me the odds posted from mid February. You disappoint me my friend. Your question mark for an avatar is quite fitting because you appear to be walking through the world unknowing. Lots been happening since then. Cowboys still haven't solved Romo's inevitable breakdown that will happen somewhere in the upcoming season. You're thin at QB, you're thin at RB and you're thin at WR. The thread of hope that you guys hang on wouldn't even knit a button back on. Since then we have acquired a CB that will not only shut down and shut out, but will shut up your star receiver... and we haven't even gotten to our draft that will be handled by a master draftsman.

Homey, come see me end of September when truer odds can be forecasted. Gotz no time for dis sheet.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you give me the odds posted from mid February. You disappoint me my friend. Your question mark for an avatar is quite fitting because you appear to be walking through the world unknowing. Lots been happening since then. Cowboys still haven't solved Romo's inevitable breakdown that will happen somewhere in the upcoming season. You're thin at QB, you're thin at RB and you're thin at WR. The thread of hope that you guys hang on wouldn't even knit a button back on. Since then we have acquired a CB that will not only shut down and shut out, but will shut up your star receiver... and we haven't even gotten to our draft that will be handled by a master draftsman.

Homey, come see me end of September when truer odds can be forecasted. Gotz no time for dis sheet.
No, I think betting odds as a discussion for who is better is for people who don't know any better. You brought up the odds, not me, no? Find a more recent one and let me know what they say or better yet, post them in September like you stated. My point was simply that yours was meritless

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would agree with those odds . we havent done it 2 years in a row yet nor have we won a playoff game
As far as I'm concerned future odds belong on the round file. There fun to look at but the info ain't worth a damn thing.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ap_ezekiel-elliott-nfl-draft-crop-top.jpg

Ezekiel Elliott says he cannot wait to be fitted into his new cowboy uniform.

hqdefault.jpg

Meanwhile in other news. Jaylon Smith crawls into the draft room to thank Jerry and company. Says he'll be ready by 2019.

. 56196381-businessman-crawling-on-floor-gettyimages.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which oddsmakers are you referring to???

2016 NFL Season Win Total Lines - 2016 NFL Win Total Odds Futures. NFL Season Win Totals 2016 Future Odds. Over / Under Line.

http://www.wagertalk.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Vegas-NFL-Season-Wins-2016.jpg

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts? Are you talking about facts? Reptec don't need no facts! !!!!
My God, they have Cowboys winning division. Too funny. Heres a fact Manny Moe that they aint accounted for... The Cowboys ain't sheet when Romo goes down and we all know he will. What's the over/under on games? I've sat on three legged chairs that are more stable and reliable than Romo. Fact's don't mean sheet when the obvious is left out. Tell ya what... Wasn't gonna but Ima gonna break out ol reliable to settle this,,, that's right,, Magic 8 ball.

Magic 8 ball answer me this.

Will Romo still be under center come week 6 of the new football season?

Answer:
"Outlook not so good"

Magic 8 ball has spoken,,,

..and magic 8 ball neva lie.... do it pops?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to respect Jerry Jones for his honesty after this draft.

I think he is the only GM to ever come out and say... well we blew it and missed out on the firsts, second,third AND fourth guy we wanted at a position..... But Im excited that we were able to grab our 5th option. :thumb:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to respect Jerry Jones for his honesty after this draft.

I think he is the only GM to ever come out and say... well we blew it and missed out on the firsts, second,third AND fourth guy we wanted at a position..... But Im excited that we were able to grab our 5th option. :thumb:
I think that was more Johnny than Jerry.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God, they have Cowboys winning division. Too funny. Heres a fact Manny Moe that they aint accounted for... The Cowboys ain't sheet when Romo goes down and we all know he will. What's the over/under on games? I've sat on three legged chairs that are more stable and reliable than Romo. Fact's don't mean sheet when the obvious is left out. Tell ya what... Wasn't gonna but Ima gonna break out ol reliable to settle this,,, that's right,, Magic 8 ball.

Magic 8 ball answer me this.

Will Romo still be under center come week 6 of the new football season?

Answer:
"Outlook not so good"

Magic 8 ball has spoken,,,

..and magic 8 ball neva lie.... do it pops?
Come on Rectum, you brought "The Odds" now that they were thrown in your face you run to the if argument. Be a man and admit you are wrong again.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did some research and the analysis is in........the Cowboys do IN FACT have more division championships than the Redskins, have more SB appearances than the Redskins and .......yes, more super bowl wins than the Redskins.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did some research and the analysis is in........the Cowboys do IN FACT have more division championships than the Redskins, have more SB appearances than the Redskins and .......yes, more super bowl wins than the Redskins.
Liv'n in the past, man. It's embarrassing. Come join us in the today.