• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NFLN Bob played scout team safety this week. Damn he went from sugar to shit real fast....:L

Some where , some one finally realized the only possible way to save this kid from himself. And the only way to do that at this point is to make him realize that the world does NOT revolve around RG3. I would love to see him live up to what was expected. But at this point the only way to fix him is to completely tear him down and then make him into what he needs to be. If a kid from a military family cant figure out what the team is trying to do here, there is no hope for him any way.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly is ascending to Wile E Coyote, Super Genius status with that high octane offense of his eh.

Sam Bradford has a whopping 6.3 ypa, currently leads the NFL in INTs and looks about as sharp as a dull butter knife leading Philly's offense.

DeMarco Murray is killin it as well with 11 yards on 21 carries for an uber-impressive 0.52 ypc in 2 games.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK the Turkey has been cooked, and eaten. Everyone is stuffed and happy. The leftovers fill the fridge, and all the extended family has finally left. So I guess this means Thanksgiving is done....

So to apparently are... The Cowboys.

Today was a good day. :D

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK the Turkey has been cooked, and eaten. Everyone is stuffed and happy. The leftovers fill the fridge, and all the extended family has finally left. So I guess this means Thanksgiving is done....

So to apparently are... The Cowboys.

Today was a good day. :D

Who would have thunk it right? Certainly, not most in cowboyforumwonderland.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thunk it right? Certainly, not most in cowboyforumwonderland.

Well Mitz, you know i have been playing nice and laying low since the Pinky and the Brain MEME from a few weeks back. BUt rest assured, SHOULD Dallas pull off a win next Monday, they will be back around like a bunch of stray cats the day after Thanksgiving. :trash:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Mitz, you know i have been playing nice and laying low since the Pinky and the Brain MEME from a few weeks back. BUt rest assured, SHOULD Dallas pull off a win next Monday, they will be back around like a bunch of stray cats the day after Thanksgiving. :trash:
I didn't think your sweat would show this early.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think your sweat would show this early.

What Sweat dude... Must I remind you... My team win or lose has already exceeded MOST ( Including YOUR) expectations. We were billed to be LUCKY to win three games all season.

IM still wondering though how the team thats supposed to be the bench mark of the Division and vastly more talented at almost every position... has fallen to the point where you are now in the "Fuck I just hope we can beat Washington mode."

I mean damn you would think they could have won two games with out Romo considering all that Talent. After all, had they managed that minor feat, well this game would be for the Division lead dontcha know. :D

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Sweat dude... Must I remind you... My team win or lose has already exceeded MOST ( Including YOUR) expectations. We were billed to be LUCKY to win three games all season.

IM still wondering though how the team thats supposed to be the bench mark of the Division and vastly more talented at almost every position... has fallen to the point where you are now in the "Fuck I just hope we can beat Washington mode."

I mean damn you would think they could have won two games with out Romo considering all that Talent. After all, had they managed that minor feat, well this game would be for the Division lead dontcha know. :D
I'd you can't see the drop off in talent from Romo and Dez you are either blind or simply full of hate. Even with those two major injuries Dallas can still take the East. Oh by the way I had the Skins getting between 5 and 7 wins. Yes I missed on Dallas but never did I guarantee them the East, figured it was between Dallas, Philly or Giants, so in this case yes the MIGHTY Skins have outdone my expectations.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd you can't see the drop off in talent from Romo and Dez you are either blind or simply full of hate. Even with those two major injuries Dallas can still take the East. Oh by the way I had the Skins getting between 5 and 7 wins. Yes I missed on Dallas but never did I guarantee them the East, figured it was between Dallas, Philly or Giants, so in this case yes the MIGHTY Skins have outdone my expectations.

NOt going to denie the drop off in talent from Romo to Weeden and Cassel. And any team would suffer if they lost thier QB and #1 WR for half the season or more. But seriously... you guys should have been able to pick up ONE game without Romo over the last 8 weeks.

And once again any Skins fan with even an ounce of reality knows this season was about two things, improving the O-line. And seeing IF we had a QB worthy of keeping around.

As for Dallas taking the East... I will just say Washington could come out and lay an egg both this week and in wek 17, and Dallas would still be three feet short in a nine foot hole. Short of you running the table, and the rest of the Division losing out at the same time.. its a hard sell.

But to be honest, I expect Dallas to win this week. Desperate team coming off the mini bye vs a team that blew their wad yesterday. BUt do I think Dallas is going to run the table and win the East?? Nope.. I think we are going to both throw up when NY squeaks another one out at the end of the season to win the Division.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt going to denie the drop off in talent from Romo to Weeden and Cassel. And any team would suffer if they lost thier QB and #1 WR for half the season or more. But seriously... you guys should have been able to pick up ONE game without Romo over the last 8 weeks.

And once again any Skins fan with even an ounce of reality knows this season was about two things, improving the O-line. And seeing IF we had a QB worthy of keeping around.

As for Dallas taking the East... I will just say Washington could come out and lay an egg both this week and in wek 17, and Dallas would still be three feet short in a nine foot hole. Short of you running the table, and the rest of the Division losing out at the same time.. its a hard sell.

But to be honest, I expect Dallas to win this week. Desperate team coming off the mini bye vs a team that blew their wad yesterday. BUt do I think Dallas is going to run the table and win the East?? Nope.. I think we are going to both throw up when NY squeaks another one out at the end of the season to win the Division.

I agree Dallas should have been able to win A game maybe even two minus Tony and Dez, hell I was counting on it. Disappointing to say the least, especially considering how many win were right there for the taking. I can be an ass even being two back with 5 to play, I'd be horrible if somehow Weeden and/or Cassell managed to win a couple of games.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Dallas should have been able to win A game maybe even two minus Tony and Dez, hell I was counting on it. Disappointing to say the least, especially considering how many win were right there for the taking. I can be an ass even being two back with 5 to play, I'd be horrible if somehow Weeden and/or Cassell managed to win a couple of games.

Well its only Tuesday morning. We can be cordial now.... by Sunday night we will both be silently thinking.. fuck him I hope ( insert team) stomps a mudd hole in ( insert rival). But thats what makes it fun. :D

Also I must admit, a Giants loss and Philly win Sunday would make Monday night so much more interesting from all sides. So lets virtual shake now, because by this time next week, one of us will probably be flipping the bird to the other.

Buy the way, my early pick is Dallas 24- Washington 17.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there was a huge drop in talent with those guys gone. All I can say is welcome to QB hell. It's where we've been for the last 15 years or so. No matter the talent the rest of the team has, if you can't field at least a competent QB, you aren't going anywhere. When tony finally steps down, and I believe it may be sooner rather than later, you guys may very well end up on that QB carousel about half the teams are on right now.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's December 1st, and the Redskins are in first place in the NFCE...and, the Cowboys are in last. Things are good this week.

Funny story. Watched Sunday's game at a sports bar on the island, next to a NY Giants fan. When the Skins kicked a field goal and went up 20-0, I said for the first time...HTTR! Dude looked at me and said really your up 20-0? I said yeah, you must have money on the game, so nice bet...and screw Mara I hope we win by 50!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is welcome to QB hell. It's where we've been for the last 15 years or so. No matter the talent the rest of the team has, if you can't field at least a competent QB, you aren't going anywhere.
we have been there after Aikman until Romo took over so I fully understand the issue of QB in the NFL I know you guys do to with the big swing and miss on Griffin 3. To say I am disappointed in this season would be a major understatement. Without Romo the Boys look lost and I just did not think they would look that way. And while I wonder how many games we might win the rest of the way I remind myself its just a game.
Here is to no more injuries the rest of the season :suds: