• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Rectum, you brought "The Odds" now that they were thrown in your face you run to the if argument. Be a man and admit you are wrong again.
I don't deal in 'ifs'... I deal in 'whens' .. Listen, it's all good. We all gotta hang on to something. Sorta like handicappers there above and his yesterdays.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
head to head in NFC championship games 2 wins for the skins 2 blow outs for what its worth

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When its the big one before the SB between the two the Boys fall apart quicker their QB's collarbone. Not begrudging you all for living in the past. After Romo you guys have Dak Prescott to lead your team... Past is prob ur best option.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When its the big one before the SB between the two the Boys fall apart quicker their QB's collarbone. Not begrudging you all for living in the past. After Romo you guys have Dak Prescott to lead your team... Past is prob ur best option.
Yes we have an unknown in Dak, while the Skins are guaranteed success after Cousins one year under center.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
head to head in NFC championship games 2 wins for the skins 2 blow outs for what its worth
This is the reason I don't argue playoffs with you akl, the SB's are great and I wouldn't trade them but until Dallas win one head to head in the playoffs that a large arrow in your quiver. No PUN intended.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Redskins have more last place finishes in the division than they do division titles......5 or 6 more. If one was to predict the Redskins finish this year.....the smart money would be to bet on them to finish last. Historically, that's the best option. Just saying.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins have more last place finishes in the division than they do division titles......5 or 6 more. If one was to predict the Redskins finish this year.....the smart money would be to bet on them to finish last. Historically, that's the best option. Just saying.
do you have actual analysis to that or just going off precedent?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1967 when division play began the Redskins have 9 division titles and 9 last place finishes. Grant it, the Cowboys have done historically better but if handi-crappers gonna talk smack I would encourage him to get his facts straight or he will continually look like buffoon and be taking down hard.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1967 when division play began the Redskins have 9 division titles and 9 last place finishes. Grant it, the Cowboys have done historically better but if handi-crappers gonna talk smack I would encourage him to get his facts straight or he will continually look like buffoon and be taking down hard.

Go back further, doofuss. Historically, the Redskins suck.....I have it on good authority from reputable connections that they will continue to suck.

Now go help dcrising shine my shoes.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back further,

Back further? What, back to the inception of the league... too funny. My God... Dude, you're seriously living in the past. Listen, Im thinking now you might belong in a "leather helmet"... in a padded room.
Too funny,, I'm not even trying to defend the Redskins and their shitty record within the division. Was just trying to help you understand the actual history so next time you run your mouth you yourself don't look like a doofass.

Advice: If you wanna keep that pretty lady there in the picture with ya you gotta be better.. gotta really bring it... or the Capt gonna step in and take her away. Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny,, I'm not even trying to defend the Redskins and their shitty record within the division. Was just trying to help you understand the actual history so next time you run your mouth you yourself don't look like a doofass.

Advice: If you wanna keep that pretty lady there in the picture with ya you gotta be better.. gotta really bring it... or the Capt gonna step in and take her away. Just saying.

first of all, that's Geneh_33's wife.

Second, you already did look like a doofuss, trying to come at me and my stats. Face it, Redskins are historically the best bet to come in last place in the division.....this next season will be no different.

BOOM sucka

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all, that's Geneh_33's wife.

Second, you already did look like a doofuss, trying to come at me and my stats. Face it, Redskins are historically the best bet to come in last place in the division.....this next season will be no different.

BOOM sucka
Who the F--k is Geneh,,, too funny. Hey listen, don't wanna get into a pissing match with ya. Please forgive me for bringing facts into our conversation. My bad. I'll get on your level if we ever chat again. I won't mess up again... promise.

Note to self: handicappers only understands dribble talk.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the F--k is Geneh,,, too funny. Hey listen, don't wanna get into a pissing match with ya. Please forgive me for bringing facts into our conversation. My bad. I'll get on your level if we ever chat again. I won't mess up again... promise.

Note to self: handicappers only understands dribble talk.

hahahaha, so you are giving up? In a smack talk thread? Poser

You didn't bring "facts" into the conversation.....but I did. Please share any information that you can find to dispute my claim that the Redskins come in last place most of the time....I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

And what the hell does "dribble" mean? Did you mean "drivel" ? lol....too funny.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handicrappers: what the hell does "dribble" mean?

Dribble
: Verb- to fall or flow in drops or small quantities; trickle. ..... as in your arguments. You really are a dumbfuck ain't cha. It's a simple word.

Handicrappers: Redskins have more last place finishes in the division than they do division titles......5 or 6 more.

Smacktalk 101:
To state or insinuate actual facts to a rival teams board that merits not only substance but pain as well.

In simple terms: You are not correct with your smack down so we feel no pain with that statement. Get your smack facts straight or continue to be wrong all your life.

Listen, I don't want to leave you feeling like a scrub. So ill tell you this to help lift your spirits. You are not a total failure until you stop trying.

Keep plugging away,,, you'll get it right eventually. Im done with you on this. I'll give you last word... but please don't embarrass me by looking stupid. Bring it dammit... bring it!

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers

FACT: The Redskins have been last placers the majority of the last 15 years, winning 2 East Titles

FACT: The Cowboys have been slightly better than the real America's team over the same time period with lots and lots of 3rd place finishes and barely better records than us... with 3 FUCKING East Titles. Woohoo! You guys are soooo much better than us!

FACT: The Gmen and Iggles have owned this division for the last 15 years and both of our teams have sucked pretty equally. If you are going to beat your chest over being slightly less sucky than us, then you have fairly low standards of what your expectations are or what is a considered a good year for your team.

FACT: BOOM is a total fucking dork word. Quit using it please. And there might (big might) be hope for you to land a hot little coug like Mrs. Geneh....

Don't be mad because our team is going in an upward trajectory and your team is just maintaining the status quo of the last five years. Inflated expectations and disappointment for you and Cowboy fans around the world, year after year. At least most of our fanbase is realistic with who we are and what we are right now. It's all fine and dandy with the successes of the past. Both of our teams have had successful periods in our history. What I am most interested is RECENT history. And neither of our teams have anything to hang our hats on...

BOOM Beotch....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why only last 15 years......go back to the beginning of time.....the Redskins, historically speaking, suck ass waaay more than they even get a whiff of winning the division. BOOM

Mrs. Geneh is an illegal immigrant or a mail order bride.....I forget. Geneh is kinda a fucked up'd individual.
Geneh is the Redskins of former SportsHoopla posters.....the bottom of the barrel if you will.

Double BOOM

Cowboys have 5 super bowl trophies to hang their hats on.......suck on that a little while.

That's right.....that's what we in the streets of life call a Trip Boom...a Triple BOOM

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why only last 15 years......go back to the beginning of time.....the Redskins, historically speaking, suck ass waaay more than they even get a whiff of winning the division. BOOM

Mrs. Geneh is an illegal immigrant or a mail order bride.....I forget. Geneh is kinda a fucked up'd individual.
Geneh is the Redskins of former SportsHoopla posters.....the bottom of the barrel if you will.

Double BOOM

Cowboys have 5 super bowl trophies to hang their hats on.......suck on that a little while.

That's right.....that's what we in the streets of life call a Trip Boom...a Triple BOOM
Dude, go away and come back when you have substance. Your original ill-informed stupid post was cute and innocent but you have grown thin and wary. Nobody cares about the Norm Van Brocklin football era and nobody cares about your stupid illegal alien you harbor because you can't seem to score with a homegrown girl.

Oy Vey!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the skins have 5 world championships , so what ? we also have 2 NFC blowout title wins vs you head to head . that means more because when it counted the most you were dominated