• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where have all the redskin fans gone?
you guys are missing from your own board and we're only three weeks in

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, we're here Pday. And we'll still be here, regardless of our record, cuz skins fans have proven themselves faithful over the long haul. Not sure I can say that about some Boys fans I've met over the years...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, we're here Pday. And we'll still be here, regardless of our record, cuz skins fans have proven themselves faithful over the long haul. Not sure I can say that about some Boys fans I've met over the years...

Really.....You just never met the right cowboy fans then.
Many posted day after day in 2010 with the 1-7 start and defended the flag. That was the year Reptec became somebody. I know this summer after reading all about the next ten years, I'm just a little shocked so many tugged tail three games in.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really.....You just never met the right cowboy fans then.
Many posted day after day in 2010 with the 1-7 start and defended the flag. That was the year Reptec became somebody. I know this summer after reading all about the next ten years, I'm just a little shocked so many tugged tail three games in.

Maybe not. Most of the boys fans I've met have been in DC, South FL and Cali. Few of them ever lived in Texas. Those that grew up in Texas have seemed a bit more faithful. On the other hand, I've met Skins fans in all those places that have been way more faithful and loyal. Just my experience.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not. Most of the boys fans I've met have been in DC, South FL and Cali. Few of them ever lived in Texas. Those that grew up in Texas have seemed a bit more faithful. On the other hand, I've met Skins fans in all those places that have been way more faithful and loyal. Just my experience.

You want me to say Washington fans are by and large better fans than Dallas fans?

Done.

Dallas fans that post face the music for a select few and have year after year that I've been posting. This summer, some of your most astute skin fans spent many hours on the Dallas board talking about all that Washington will be. They spoke of division championships and beating Dallas's ass for the next 10 years.

It was pointed out this summer that NFL defenses will be better prepared for the read option and they clearly are through 3 weeks, but this summer it was nothing but the offense will adjust and dirty hits on RG3. The opinion was met with great disregard by this boards faithful. It was pointed out that I should worry about my defense, the one with NO depth and 2 years required due to a scheme change.

Then it was mentioned about the state of your defense and it was countered with RG3 and Morris. It's as if you guys actually thought RG3 had arrived and would win all track meet games.

Three weeks in, nothing is for sure, but I'm feeling pretty good about my stated opinions this summer. I have a target on my back as big as Texas for the stated opinion you guys win no more than 8 games with 6 being the low side. Trust me, there are some opinions I'll seek if right.

Looking right at you joy and shark.
13 to go and you guys won 7 straight last year. You have me right where you want me.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Cowboys fan from Cali. Wore my Cowboys hat to work proudly every day even when our team went 1-15. & I lived in the Bay area dealing with all the Niner fans questioning why I would wear such a hat or root for such a team. I pointed out loyalty, unlike Niner fans. When they started to argue, I merely pointed out I hardly seen to many (there were some) Niner fans before "the catch" & now they all acted superior. When I asked where they were before the catch, usually ended the conversation. BTW I bet on one game that season. The one we won (Maybe I should have bet more often LOL)
Man Niner fans were annoying.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Cowboys fan from Cali. Wore my Cowboys hat to work proudly every day even when our team went 1-15. & I lived in the Bay area dealing with all the Niner fans questioning why I would wear such a hat or root for such a team. I pointed out loyalty, unlike Niner fans. When they started to argue, I merely pointed out I hardly seen to many (there were some) Niner fans before "the catch" & now they all acted superior. When I asked where they were before the catch, usually ended the conversation. BTW I bet on one game that season. The one we won (Maybe I should have bet more often LOL)

Good on you for your loyalty. I agree with your perspective on most Niners fans. They do have a few loyal ones that have stuck it out through the years, but most are young and just joined the ranks. Chargers have a lot of fair weather fans that ive seen. One thing I'll say, is the Raider fans have remained pretty loyal. Being in Cali, I see these fans, day in and out. Sure you do too. I think it's the beautiful weather out here, football just doesn't seem like its as big a deal as it does on the East Coast.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good on you for your loyalty. I agree with your perspective on most Niners fans. They do have a few loyal ones that have stuck it out through the years, but most are young and just joined the ranks. Chargers have a lot of fair weather fans that ive seen. One thing I'll say, is the Raider fans have remained pretty loyal. Being in Cali, I see these fans, day in and out. Sure you do too. I think it's the beautiful weather out here, football just doesn't seem like its as big a deal as it does on the East Coast.
yeah Raider fans are loyal. It is like a right of passage to them. But honestly they are more proud to being a fan than the team it seems. But no matter how bad that team is they will show up. I have a lot more respect for Raider fans than niner fans. (as a whole)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want me to say Washington fans are by and large better fans than Dallas fans?

Done.

Dallas fans that post face the music for a select few and have year after year that I've been posting. This summer, some of your most astute skin fans spent many hours on the Dallas board talking about all that Washington will be. They spoke of division championships and beating Dallas's ass for the next 10 years.

It was pointed out this summer that NFL defenses will be better prepared for the read option and they clearly are through 3 weeks, but this summer it was nothing but the offense will adjust and dirty hits on RG3. The opinion was met with great disregard by this boards faithful. It was pointed out that I should worry about my defense, the one with NO depth and 2 years required due to a scheme change.

Then it was mentioned about the state of your defense and it was countered with RG3 and Morris. It's as if you guys actually thought RG3 had arrived and would win all track meet games.

Three weeks in, nothing is for sure, but I'm feeling pretty good about my stated opinions this summer. I have a target on my back as big as Texas for the stated opinion you guys win no more than 8 games with 6 being the low side. Trust me, there are some opinions I'll seek if right.

Looking right at you joy and shark.
13 to go and you guys won 7 straight last year. You have me right where you want me.

Think you have reason to feel justified on your pre-season reasoning Pday. As you noted, still early in the season and I do believe this offense will turn it around soon. Your position regarding our Defense never had an argument from me and I believe I stated in some thread that I thought your football points were legit. The name calling and personal insults got way out of hand on both sides. I'm never interested in partaking in all that. I do relish division wins (as I'm sure you do) and particularly find skins wins over the boys particularly sweet. This is not due to obsessing about the cowboys, but more due to my age and the rivalry of old.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you have reason to feel justified on your pre-season reasoning Pday. As you noted, still early in the season and I do believe this offense will turn it around soon. Your position regarding our Defense never had an argument from me and I believe I stated in some thread that I thought your football points were legit. The name calling and personal insults got way out of hand on both sides. I'm never interested in partaking in all that. I do relish division wins (as I'm sure you do) and particularly find skins wins over the boys particularly sweet. This is not due to obsessing about the cowboys, but more due to my age and the rivalry of old.
:agree:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try living in New England after the Patsie's won their 1st Super bowl. After 43 years of being the joke of the AFC they now act like they've won 10 super bowls in a row year in and out. The past few years they are making claim they are the real America's team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try living in New England after the Patsie's won their 1st Super bowl. After 43 years of being the joke of the AFC they now act like they've won 10 super bowls in a row year in and out. The past few years they are making claim they are the real America's team.

Coming up on a decade since their last title. It was about a decade after their last Lombardi that Skins and Dallas fans were told "stop living in the past". :noidea:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming up on a decade since their last title. It was about a decade after their last Lombardi that Skins and Dallas fans were told "stop living in the past". :noidea:

Right? And nothing after all that spy gate biz. Makes you wonder. Not to mention being able to own the division forever. Glad to see it more competitive this year finally.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homo to Witten

gay-cowboys-at-the-big-apple-ranch-2.jpg

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Cow Krush, that is just wrong in so many ways...

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title of this thread reads like a paragraph. Might be above the cowboys reading comprehension, hence why they're not posting in this thread.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title of this thread reads like a paragraph. Might be above the cowboys reading comprehension, hence why they're not posting in this thread.

Big ups to MISKO for simplifying the title for our Cowboy brethren

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone's fruity around here, it isn't Romo. Putting up pictures from you and Mitz honeymoon is pretty disgusting
:wtf2:

have you decided on a charity ?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krush, you're killing me! Lmao!