• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what has happened to the class of the NFC east for the next ten years? Looks like reality has set in since the off season has concluded. Back to the basement for the next 18 years, lol.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of our issues can be fixed. Yours I am not so sure of.

Thats pretty debatable. Setting aside Griffin's health, if the Cowboys problems aren't fixable, I'd like to hear how yalls problems on the OL and a defense thats given up 1000 yards in two games are. Without a number 1 pick again this year. Get serious

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty debatable. Setting aside Griffin's health, if the Cowboys problems aren't fixable, I'd like to hear how yalls problems on the OL and a defense thats given up 1000 yards in two games are. Without a number 1 pick again this year. Get serious

Once again - things have to be spelled out for you. He was referring to the posters personal issues - not the ones for the Cowboys. Apparently - the concept of sarcasm goes totally over year head. Too funny.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again - things have to be spelled out for you. He was referring to the posters personal issues - not the ones for the Cowboys. Apparently - the concept of sarcasm goes totally over year head. Too funny.

You'd think it would at least ricochet off that huge hat...

mascot.jpg

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our issues are slow starts and RG3 getting his legs under him. The defense needs to play like it did last year and will improve with the offense putting points on the board earlier.

The Cowboys have played well in 2 games and come up with the same results as the last couple of years, playing to the talent of the team they play. With 6 turnovers in the first game a 15 to 20 pt win should not be hard to imagine, but it was a lot closer then that (and do not give me "it was garbage pts at the end"). Second game Dez was on fire and then they fizzled out and lost by 1 and had a lot of chances to put up 7 but came away with 3. That is who the Cowboys are.

We have better talent then we have shown and will play better as the offense gets more in sink with each other. That will give the Defense time to make changes on the fly and it will get better. Week 6 is going to be a fun time.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real question you should be asking yourself, is the foreskin defense fixable. I highly doubt it. Can't wait to play ya.

Perhaps not - we will see. However - your Redskins fixation is very amusing. Even after a Boys loss you are over here with the same old tired rants. So from that I assume that you don't even care if the Boys do well as long as the Skins are doing poorly. Interesting.

Please make sure that Pday is paying attn so that we can throw a hole in his theory about only Redskins fans being obsessed about the Cowboys. Personally - when the Skins are doing as poorly as they have recently I really don't care much about the rivals other than wishing they all lose. I certainly am not posting on their boards.

HTTR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps not - we will see. However - your Redskins fixation is very amusing. Even after a Boys loss you are over here with the same old tired rants. So from that I assume that you don't even care if the Boys do well as long as the Skins are doing poorly. Interesting.

Please make sure that Pday is paying attn so that we can throw a hole in his theory about only Redskins fans being obsessed about the Cowboys. Personally - when the Skins are doing as poorly as they have recently I really don't care much about the rivals other than wishing they all lose. I certainly am not posting on their boards.

HTTR

i find that funny as well you lose to the 2-14 quiefs and you are here wondering about us ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-0 Chiefs, 0-2 Skins. New year, last season is in the wind

that is the cowboy defense now isnt it ? history only matters when it benefits them .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is the cowboy defense now isnt it ? history only matters when it benefits them .

Oh I would say America's Team's history speaks for itself. In the here and now, we lost to the Chiefs at their place by a point and they go into Philly and smash them by 10. We didn't lose to a 2-14 team. We lost to a team that is now 3-0 at their place by a point. Not nearly as bad a loss as SOME teams have had lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would say America's Team's history speaks for itself. In the here and now, we lost to the Chiefs at their place by a point and they go into Philly and smash them by 10. We didn't lose to a 2-14 team. We lost to a team that is now 3-0 at their place by a point. Not nearly as bad a loss as SOME teams have had lol

the season is still early . many things can happen between now and then

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• Cowboy fans.jpg
    Cowboy fans.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 84

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow not all Boys fan are talking smack

Yall have had a rough start

Time will tell if its going to be a long year in Redskin country but its off to a very bad start

I consider the Boys fortunate to be 2-1 and wont brag till we make the playoffs if we make the playoffs

Today we had a very good game

Tip of the hat to the skins fans that are loyal through thick and thin

This season is testing y'all so far

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow not all Boys fan are talking smack

Yall have had a rough start

Time will tell if its going to be a long year in Redskin country but its off to a very bad start

I consider the Boys fortunate to be 2-1 and wont brag till we make the playoffs if we make the playoffs

Today we had a very good game

Tip of the hat to the skins fans that are loyal through thick and thin

This season is testing y'all so far
Well Colors it has definetly not been the start I was looking for but luckily no one in the division is 3-0 so it makes it a little easier to get back in the race. Gotta win in Oakland next week and again hope everyone else in the division loses.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Colors it has definetly not been the start I was looking for but luckily no one in the division is 3-0 so it makes it a little easier to get back in the race. Gotta win in Oakland next week and again hope everyone else in the division loses.

I'm not ready to count the Skins out. Yes I'm on record of saying I think the skins played a little over their heads last year, but I definitely don't think they are as bad as they looked so far this year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to count the Skins out. Yes I'm on record of saying I think the skins played a little over their heads last year, but I definitely don't think they are as bad as they looked so far this year.

Yeah, it's been a really rough start. D is looking epically atrocious. But it's a long season, haven't even reached the quarter mark yet. I'm still optimistic that we can continue to improve (at least on offense) weekly.