• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sleeper site help

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
set up a best ball league on sleeper, which is only supported on their app and not their website, however that works

confirmed best ball selected, but they still have a head to head matchup schedule for the entire season....my league just does best ball and high score each week wins half their entry fee but no H2H format.

anyone know how to change the settings to get rid of the H2H matchups and just do high score each week?

not a huge deal to just let the H2H's roll throughout the season and we can ignore records and just track most pts scored, but I'm so used to the flexibility of fantrax where you can set a league up any which way and let it run without manually doing a thing

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
set up a best ball league on sleeper, which is only supported on their app and not their website, however that works

confirmed best ball selected, but they still have a head to head matchup schedule for the entire season....my league just does best ball and high score each week wins half their entry fee but no H2H format.

anyone know how to change the settings to get rid of the H2H matchups and just do high score each week?

not a huge deal to just let the H2H's roll throughout the season and we can ignore records and just track most pts scored, but I'm so used to the flexibility of fantrax where you can set a league up any which way and let it run without manually doing a thing
Looking H2H is the only setup for best ball using the sleeper app

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking H2H is the only setup for best ball using the sleeper app

thanks, got spoiled being able to tweak every feature on fantrax, but the draft interface was very nice on sleeper this year

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it helps, Sleeper sends a report to the league each week and one of the thing it highlights is the high score.