• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched a lot of the Philly game. I really expected Philly to kill them. I was wrong. Skins came to play and looked pretty good. I have always thought the other Gruden was a great offensive mind. He just always seems saddled with injuries. Looks like Guice will be out. Who knows about Jordan Reed, who is a really tough match up. They have a lot of young WRs who ran right through Philly in the first half. Their defense gave up some huge plays to DJax but they will be better than the Giants. They did lose one of their best Dlinemen. I expect a good game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of Cowboy fans out there are thinking last week will be the norm. We showed the potential of what we could do, but I feel like everything broke our way on Offense and that just isn't going to happen all of the time. If we were able to put up a similar Offensive explosion this week, then I would really be impressed and excited. I think we are a better team than Washington, but it's a division game, on the road, so I expect a good game too. I think the defense and running game will be the reason we win this week if we pull it out.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gallup has emerged. Cobb Is a playmaker. Cooper is real good. The skins have a better defense than giants. The cowboys OL looks much better thanks to the return of frederick. Garrett should be fired if the cowboys lose to the skins this week. I just feel that the cowboys should win this game