• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins Practice Squad

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legit

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting speculation...not known for sure...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes fans let two or three plays lead them to thinking a guy is better than he is.

This kid needed work in the following areas:
Running zone plays correctly
Pass routes and pass catching
Blocking

Speed is very enticing. Believe me I have seen kids with less football talent get scholarships because they either had either speed or size over kids who were better football players. They can take those chances in college because there are so many players. Not as much in the NFL where even the slow guys are pretty fast. Lache needs someone who can stash him for a year or two to be a complete RB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes fans let two or three plays lead them to thinking a guy is better than he is.

Blocking

Speed is very enticing. Believe me I have seen kids with less football talent get scholarships because they either had either speed or size over kids who were better football players. They can take those chances in college because there are so many players. Not as much in the NFL where even the slow guys are pretty fast. Lache needs someone who can stash him for a year or two to be a complete RB.

i guess he joins the likes of marcus mason , colt brennen and marko mitchell as the preseason hype stars who dont make it . soon chase will be there too

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blocking

You know, I just had to come to the realization that when it comes to Seastrunk, Jay Gruden must see things that we all don't. Not to mention, there is a reason why he dropped to the 6th round. I am a huge Seastrunk fan. I love his speed and big-play ability. In fact, I predicted he'd be drafted, prior to his pick. However, if he isn't running plays correctly, running pass routes and catching the ball --that's very big in Gruden's offense-- not to mention, blocking, that obviously was a problem. In addition, he was going to be 3rd on the depth chart behind Morris and Helu, so how much would he actually play? Our roster is set, so it's time to move on.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I just had to come to the realization that when it comes to Seastrunk, Jay Gruden must see things that we all don't. Not to mention, there is a reason why he dropped to the 6th round. I am a huge Seastrunk fan. I love his speed and big-play ability. In fact, I predicted he'd be drafted, prior to his pick. However, if he isn't running plays correctly, running pass routes and catching the ball --that's very big in Gruden's offense-- not to mention, blocking, that obviously was a problem. In addition, he was going to be 3rd on the depth chart behind Morris and Helu, so how much would he actually play? Our roster is set, so it's time to move on.

I really wanted to see Seastrunk on the PS. But I've come to a place where I'm just gonna trust the staff and coaches to make the strongest and best choices for us. They see things we don't. And Lache was raw in many ways, just wowed ya with his speed. Easy to be dazzled by that and ignore the big picture view.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins don't offer Seastrunk a practice squad spot | Comcast SportsNet Washington

Well, it looks like Lache will not be a Redskin. I can only think that he must have pissed off the coaches to no end.
I don't see it from an attitude standpoint as he has shown to be a very thoughtful young man. These coaches know more than we do so we have to give Gruden some slack, but if Lache turns out to have a successful career somewhere else, this will be a major strike against him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be very disappointed if we see him excelling somewhere else in the NFCE in the next few years...:L

If it was elsewhere, It would lessen the sting...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have seen this before . rookie , low round draft pick stuns fans in preseason with some big plays and then fizzles . throughout the off season and preseason he didnt move up the depth chart . you always saw thompson redd , royster all get looked at first .

i wouldnt stress too much over this

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have seen this before . rookie , low round draft pick stuns fans in preseason with some big plays and then fizzles . throughout the off season and preseason he didnt move up the depth chart . you always saw thompson redd , royster all get looked at first .

i wouldnt stress too much over this

Good advice Dad. Now can you get me to not stress about Clowney and Watt!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry guys trent can block clowney and the rest will all gang up on watt and robert will simply take shotgun snaps 15 yds down field

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good advice Dad. Now can you get me to not stress about Clowney and Watt!

If it makes you feel any better, I think both offenses will struggle week one. Its going to come down to who has the more consistent running game and special teams. Fantasy points will not be in abundance this Sunday in Houston.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont worry guys trent can block clowney and the rest will all gang up on watt and robert will simply take shotgun snaps 15 yds down field

:hope: just really want to see this O competitive. I know we have the pieces, but can we pull it together in a timely fashion...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel any better, I think both offenses will struggle week one. Its going to come down to who has the more consistent running game and special teams. Fantasy points will not be in abundance this Sunday in Houston.

I can see the small possibility of a 2012 New Orleans style victory, IF Jay and crew have been playing possum. Big IF I know. But that's what I'm hoping for. The homer in me can't help but wish for it...:D