• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins fans having to root for dallas

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant lose this game. The Giants should treat this game like we treated the Cowboys last year. Starters played a half.

Be careful what you wish for, homey. The Cowboys were treated to a 34-23 ass paddling by the Redskins if memory serves and the game wasn't anywhere near that close. If you want the Giants to treat Sunday's game like the Skins treated their last game last year. Guess who'll be playing last year's Cowboys this Sunday.

The thing about this game is that the Giants offense has played like hot dog-shit for the last month. They haven't scored 20 or more points in the last 4 games and haven't scored 30 or more points all season. Fortunately for the Giants and unfortunately for us. The Skins defense can be the kinda defense a struggling offense can get rolling on real quick, build up some confidence and feel good about themselves again.

This is the last chance for the Giants offense to get in a groove or at least think they can before the postseason. Now I'm not saying they will without a doubt go that route and play the entire game. But I believe that's the mindset the Skins have to take. They can't think we should have this game cuz the Giants have nothing to play for. Because they do have something to play for. The belief that they're hitting on all cylinders going into the playoffs. And while the Giants offense has been struggling. Ther defense hasn't. The in fact have been getting a lotta love and praise. For the way they've played this year, for being damn successful in FA their year due to the contribrutions that have been made by said FAs. I'll bet dollars to donuts they don't go through the motions. They'll wanna shut the Skins down.