• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins fans having to root for dallas

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could sit out and tear a MCL in practice. Sure they might rest him. But IM not going to count on that. Like I said, I think we lose this game by 3.

Oh cmon. talk about being negative. we can beat this team with their regular starters we have done it before. The whole point for winning regular season games is to try to get a bye. The Giants have it and they are not going to take advantage of it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh cmon. talk about being negative. we can beat this team with their regular starters we have done it before. The whole point for winning regular season games is to try to get a bye. The Giants have it and they are not going to take advantage of it.

Its not a bye if you actually have to play a game.

And lets be honest... every time this team has had a chance to take matters into their own hands, they have come up short.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a bye if you actually have to play a game.

And lets be honest... every time this team has had a chance to take matters into their own hands, they have come up short.

Not really we beat Philly last year to win the division. As far as this year goes the Car game was just awful. The good news is that the Giants don't have a good running game.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really we beat Philly last year to win the division. As far as this year goes the Car game was just awful. The good news is that the Giants don't have a good running game.

Last year we beat an eagles team playing for a coach they knew would get fired at the end of the game. Sunday we play a Giants team that far from what you think actually does have something to play for. They already know they are in the playoffs, but I get the feeling they are going o want to ensure that we dont make it into the playoffs. YYou sound entirely too over confident we will win this game, much as you did when we played a Carolina team with nothing left to pay for .... except the chance to screw up our playoff chances. I get the feeling the Giants come out with the express intention of ending our season Sunday.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect the giants best game

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect the giants best game

Agreed.

1. I dont think NY will willingly go into the playoffs on a two game skid.
2. As an organization they would like nothing more than to end our season this weekend.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we can win but we need our best game to do it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we beat an eagles team playing for a coach they knew would get fired at the end of the game. Sunday we play a Giants team that far from what you think actually does have something to play for. They already know they are in the playoffs, but I get the feeling they are going o want to ensure that we dont make it into the playoffs. YYou sound entirely too over confident we will win this game, much as you did when we played a Carolina team with nothing left to pay for .... except the chance to screw up our playoff chances. I get the feeling the Giants come out with the express intention of ending our season Sunday.

Cant lose this game. The Giants should treat this game like we treated the Cowboys last year. Starters played a half.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant lose this game. The Giants should treat this game like we treated the Cowboys last year. Starters played a half.

Again... different situation. Dallas wasnt playing for a wild card slot. Us beating them served no purpose other than actually improving their draft position. Just because we need the game, and you want NY to simply roll over... does not mean its a safe bet for it to happen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so dean lets do this , if the skins lose you dont get to whine for a month of posting about the loss, and if shark is wrong he has to be pete positive

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so dean lets do this , if the skins lose you dont get to whine for a month of posting about the loss, and if shark is wrong he has to be pete positive

lol. We have to keep positive here.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understand what we are , we are in year 2 of a rebuild . of course we will let winnable games slip away because we arent a top tier team yet . top tier teams win those games you mentioned , wannabees lose them . right now we are wannabees gaining experience . we are building a contender , the future , dare i say is bright

Heh. Do you understand what we are? You tell me in no uncertain terms that the Skins are wannabes. Three posts and 41 minutes later. You don't know if they are a playoff team or prentenders.

Personally, I think your understanding of the Skins hovers in the realm of low expectations. And while I certainly would never say the Skins are top tier. It wouldn't have taken a top tier team to win the 1st game against Dallas. Just more accuracy from a QB on a couple passes. A QB who some here swear is already elite.

No top teir team was mandatory to beat Cincy. Just a bit more accuracy by a FG kicker on a 33 yard FG att and the Cincy game is won. No top tier team to beat Det either. Just a RB who doesn't fumble the damn ball by simply extending the damn arm/hand he's carrying said ball in.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. Do you understand what we are? You tell me in no uncertain terms that the Skins are wannabes. Three posts and 41 minutes later. You don't know if they are a playoff team or prentenders.

Personally, I think your understanding of the Skins hovers in the realm of low expectations. And while I certainly would never say the Skins are top tier. It wouldn't have taken a top tier team to win the 1st game against Dallas. Just more accuracy from a QB on a couple passes. A QB who some here swear is already elite.

No top teir team was mandatory to beat Cincy. Just a bit more accuracy by a FG kicker on a 33 yard FG att and the Cincy game is won. No top tier team to beat Det either. Just a RB who doesn't fumble the damn ball by simply extending the damn arm/hand he's carrying said ball in.

you either do it on the field or you dont, period we missed opportunities in both games , top tier teams finish them wannabees dont

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM still wondering... who around here has proclaimed Cousins elite?? Franchise yes, but then again so is Flacco, Alex Smith, and Andy Dalton.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would ypu question anyone connected to the Redskins. If..........................

Shark said:
IF this team doesnt come onto the field Sunday with a serious purpose and kick the Giants in the nuts early.... every one needs to be questioned. IM not really buying into the chance of the Lions/Packers game ending in a tie. Winner gets a home playoffs game. A tie means Detroit gets to go on the road... likely to Seattle. thinking the Lions would rather avoid that and will play for the win.

Bottom line its win or clean out your lockers time for Washington.

Shark said:
If we are banking on the Giants benching starters at any point, we have already lost this game. The only thing Jon Mara enjoys more than being Roger Godells puppet master, is pissing off Dan Snyder. You can bet we will likely get Hochuli as a ref crew, and he will instruct his coach that he wants this team to lose badly and end our season.

..........you actually believe the Skins are going to lose the game like this. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would ypu question anyone connected to the Redskins. If..........................

..........you actually believe the Skins are going to lose the game like this. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I believe that this team hasnt yet earned blind faith when it comes to a game like this. Few too many times where we have seen this team SHOULD be favored and win handily.... only to watch them shit the bed. Do I think we can win?? Sure. Do I think its a hands down lock?? nope.

So bottom line, I think we can win, but I think we also have been known to lose these kinds of games.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you either do it on the field or you dont, period we missed opportunities in both games , top tier teams finish them wannabees dont

Saying period at the end of a sentence don't make what you say anymore valid or magically correct.

By your ridicuolus ass rationale a top tier team would never lose to a team not on their level There would never be anything akin to a lesser team that for whatever reason iIs just a bad match-up for a team that b y every other criteria, wins, championships, etc should mop the lesser team.

There would be no upsets. Villanova would've never beat Georgetown. The Colts destroy the Jets in SB3. The Pats would've been ass paddled by the Rams when they met in the Super Bowl. The Pistons don't shock the shit out of the Lakers the last time they won an NBA title. Max Scmelling(sp) doesn't beat Joe Louis the first time they fight. Ali doesn't outfox George Foreman. Kirk Gibson's epic home run on one good ;leg doesn't propel the Dodgers over the A's when theyplay each other in tyhe World Series.

Sports wouldn't be near as drama filled, exciting and thrilling, gluing us to our seats as we watch, sometimes in utter amazement.............period.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that this team hasnt yet earned blind faith when it comes to a game like this. Few too many times where we have seen this team SHOULD be favored and win handily.... only to watch them shit the bed. Do I think we can win?? Sure. Do I think its a hands down lock?? nope.

So bottom line, I think we can win, but I think we also have been known to lose these kinds of games.

I feel the same way far as having a belief we can win, but this is by no means a lock. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Giant starters for much of the game, perhaps all of it. The Giants neither gained anything with a win or lost anything with a loss in their game against Philly last week. Yet Eli had an asinine 63 pass attempts in that game. Maybe they try that again or maybe they try and run the ball 45 times.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying period at the end of a sentence don't make what you say anymore valid or magically correct.

By your ridicuolus ass rationale a top tier team would never lose to a team not on their level There would never be anything akin to a lesser team that for whatever reason iIs just a bad match-up for a team that b y every other criteria, wins, championships, etc should mop the lesser team.

There would be no upsets. Villanova would've never beat Georgetown. The Colts destroy the Jets in SB3. The Pats would've been ass paddled by the Rams when they met in the Super Bowl. The Pistons don't shock the shit out of the Lakers the last time they won an NBA title. Max Scmelling(sp) doesn't beat Joe Louis the first time they fight. Ali doesn't outfox George Foreman. Kirk Gibson's epic home run on one good ;leg doesn't propel the Dodgers over the A's when theyplay each other in tyhe World Series.

Sports wouldn't be near as drama filled, exciting and thrilling, gluing us to our seats as we watch, sometimes in utter amazement.............period.
again we havent proven a thing we just got back to back winning seasons since 96/7. we arent a top teir team yet