• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since there are so many Massachusetts guys here...

BoSox Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I lived in Fall River and worked in Mass in 1997-1999(Franklin, Seekonk, and a few places in R.I.) there were 2 things I noticed.

There are an incredible amount of donut shops.

What do you mean a lot?

There are only 40 Dunkies in a 5 mile radius of where I live. I will be headed to Dukies shortly(the original Dunkies)

I am going to try the Snickerdoodle Croissant Donut.

The Snickerdoodle Croissant Donut features a glazed croissant donut filled with cookie dough-flavored buttercreme. White icing drizzle and cinnamon streusel topping are also added onto the donut.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuckin' New Yawkahs also walk straight out into a crosswalk without bothering to look.
We look...we just don't care...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's strange. (Without traffic) If you go under 70 on 495 you will die, same with route 3.
The assholes that do 55 in the left lane make me violently angry but they are a fact of life here.
Are they blue hairs or stoners?
All types. that part of what is so weird about it. I will say the NY limo drivers are even worse. They set up shop in the left lane and just don't give a fuck. Like they don't want to "disturb" their passengers by changing speed or lanes....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......travel the Conn. highways and you'll always see N.Y./plates doing about 85/90 on the way to Mohegan Sun,....statey's are everywhere down there.
No doubt. The new defense against cops on highways...your fellow drivers and the "Waze" app. I strongly recommend it to anyone that doesn't use it. Navigation that takes real time traffic into account, lets you know where cops are, red light cameras, etc...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Hell is wrong with all of these morons with Mass plates on 95 North in NY that refuse to drive over 65 MPH and refuse to leave the left lane??? Is that the norm up there or something???
WTF is with all those mini-vans with New York plates going slow in the fast lane on I-95 going through South Carolina/Georgia on their way to Florida? Never ridden in anything but a taxi or subway?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I lived in Fall River and worked in Mass in 1997-1999(Franklin, Seekonk, and a few places in R.I.) there were 2 things I noticed.

There are an incredible amount of donut shops.

People pulling out of the donut shops didn't really look to see if the coast was clear, they just pulled out.
When in New Jersey I noticed 3 things:
1) It was filthy
2) Big hair and gaudy jewelry
3) it is filthy

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no defense for Mass. drivers ...

Like the tri-staters, the EMassers think cruise control is too restrictive for rat racing with anyone beside them ... WMassers are ok outside the college communities (which ain't much) but the retirees all read the same article in "Retired But Not Expired" that said the best place to live for the elderly is (you guessed it) in college communities ... Worcester is the middle county where folks from all over the world drive through ... and finally Cape Cod is drivers hell in the summer and anywhere near it

We got the dentists in their Audis flying on the beltways texting their big-haired mistresses, the trust-fund babies stopping their Subarus at every crosswalk whether there's a pedestrian or not, and the college kids from NJ rolling a joint and getting a bj at the same time ...

... it's amazing I'm not dead