• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

simply hitting the qb wont stop read option

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao i like it. hand it off and hit the deck.

That would then defeat the purpose of a read options because part of it is deception as well.... Your going to laugh cause Im mentioning Tebow but when they ran it in Denver you didnt know what was going to happen Tebow run Tebow hand off Tebow throw ( you can stop laughing over that one) If lets say RG3 hands off and then drops everyone then knows where the play is going.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would then defeat the purpose of a read options because part of it is deception as well.... Your going to laugh cause Im mentioning Tebow but when they ran it in Denver you didnt know what was going to happen Tebow run Tebow hand off Tebow throw ( you can stop laughing over that one) If lets say RG3 hands off and then drops everyone then knows where the play is going.

David.... I agree, hence the whole read part. No matter what, the Qb has to have the skills to run that particular play. that means ball fake skills, an ability to read what the DE or OLB is doing, and the smarts to know when to let the RB who is built for it take the hits rather than doing something dumb and taking UN-needed hits. But I hope DCs around the NFL are dumb enough to concentrate maximum effort on trying to stop basically 10% of our offense.

bublooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can dis agree with a skins fan?