• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sign-up for the Rams versus Cards game in Phoenix-Dec 10

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes... We should meet up in Seattle next year. Bring the rain gear and brass knuckles!

Have fun in AZ!
I was thinking Seattle would be a great place! Also, like the idea of San Fran too.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro & Rambunctious, we are in Section 135 Row 37 Seats 11-15.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea'll SJ76. There appears to be a growing interest to put together a couple of meet-ups at several of the games. May be we could do Seattle, San Fran, and a home game in St Louis as Jermaine is intimating.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am at Denver Inti'l Airport as I type. Ready to get out of the 3 degree weather and am bound for Phoenix, then to Glendale. I will be at Majestic's Sports Grill tipping a few during the early games if anyone wants to join me. I will be wearing my Tavon Austin away jersey and usually belly up at the bar if there is a spot. Go Rams!
TEB I was looking for you at the Majestic's Sports Grill.

Wow they really are tight around there.

I went to park where my GPS directed and they wanted 20 bucks for the event parking just to grab a bite :noidea:

:lol: They said they would give me a coupon for 10 bucks off for shopping in their Outlet Mall. :laugh3:

I later found another parking lot practically attached to the other where the Majestic's Sports Grill is actually located and they wanted just ten bucks to park. I told the guy directing traffic what I was up to and unlike the other dudes in the Outlet mall, he said it was cool just to stop for a bite without paying for the event parking.

So we walked up to the door and found it closed.

First we were still,

1) On California time

2.) Failed to realize the morning games didn't start until 11:00 am MST and not 10 am PST like they normally do in LA. :doh:

So needless to say, the bar was closed so we went back to the hotel, ate some grub at Denny's and met up with Retroram at the hotel after that.

That was just enough time to look for Rambuctious (Who we never heard from) and get in a bit of tail gating with the AZ folks.

I'm very sorry I missed you.

I have been posting with you for longer than most Rams fans on this site due to our common interest in posting on the Lakers boards over the years at SeeBS.

I told retro, I really wanted to buy you a drink as you are a Vet, a Lakers fan and a Rams fan! The first reason was good enough for me.

Well maybe next year brother!

Sorry I missed you!

~ Vita :suds:

Last edited by a moderator: