• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Siemian still the starter apparently.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be interesting is if you had to pick between Colin Kaepernick, Tim Tebow, and Paxton Lynch to fill one spot on your roster. I'd pick Paxton Lynch because I am not convinced yet that he has peaked. And of course we have him on a rookie deal with options in front of him so it'd be a no brainer for the Broncos.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. You're just an idiot. Got it. I'll stop. It's not right to pick on the handicapped.

Nah. I just actually watched him play. He's crap at the position. He can't do it.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lead teams to the playoffs. That's a pretty important task on the QB job description.

Can you name anything related to being an NFL QB that Tim Tebow was good at that can't be described as an 'intangible'? Because I watched him play. And he sucked ass at it.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you name anything related to being an NFL QB that Tim Tebow was good at that can't be described as an 'intangible'? Because I watched him play. And he sucked ass at it.

Was pretty good at throwing the deep ball. Could teach Siemian a thing or two about that.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, can you name anything Siemian is good at that could be described as intangible?

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was pretty good at throwing the deep ball. Could teach Siemian a thing or two about that.

No, he wasn't. The longer throws gave the receivers more time to adjust to his passes.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, can you name anything Siemian is good at that could be described as intangible?

Sure. He has shown the ability to shake off early mistakes and come back to make plays. He has also shown an ability to understand a complicated playbook. You still haven't given me a tangible Tebow asset yet.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take an ugly completion over a pretty incompletion on a deep ball any day of the week.

I'll credit the person making the play. In this case, the receiver working for a catch.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. He has shown the ability to shake off early mistakes and come back to make plays. He has also shown an ability to understand a complicated playbook. You still haven't given me a tangible Tebow asset yet.

Well, if we're gonna make things up then Tebow is the biggest, fastest, smartest, and toughest man to ever play the QB position.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll credit the person making the play. In this case, the receiver working for a catch.

lucille-portable.gif

And thus the problem with Tebow haters. They hate to give credit to Tebow for being a playmaker in his own right.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if we're gonna make things up then Tebow is the biggest, fastest, smartest, and toughest man to ever play the QB position.

I'm not making anything up. Siemian showed promise last year. He looked improved earlier this year, but has fallen off to shitty play recently. That's what you are missing. People complaining about Trevor are complaining because he looks like he is descending into Tim Tebow territory. Hesitation.Bad timing. Inaccurate throws. Misunderstanding basic Defensive concepts. Lack of vision. We don't want a shitty QB again. Have you actually watched any games this year? Do you stare at the TV wondering what the lights and sounds mean?

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lucille-portable.gif

And thus the problem with Tebow haters. They hate to give credit to Tebow for being a playmaker in his own right.

Ahhh, finally it comes out. When you can't rationally defend him you have to label anyone who disagrees with you as a 'hater.' Still waiting on those tangible Tebow assets.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making anything up. Siemian showed promise last year. He looked improved earlier this year, but has fallen off to shitty play recently. That's what you are missing. People complaining about Trevor are complaining because he looks like he is descending into Tim Tebow territory. Hesitation.Bad timing. Inaccurate throws. Misunderstanding basic Defensive concepts. Lack of vision. We don't want a shitty QB again. Have you actually watched any games this year? Do you stare at the TV wondering what the lights and sounds mean?

People are complaining because he's descending into Kyle Orton territory. A QB is crap if he can't win. Which, even with a stacked team around him, Siemian is struggling to do. None of his flaws would matter if he was putting us into the W column rather than the L column (see: Tim Tebow, on how that works).

Last edited:

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, finally it comes out. When you can't rationally defend him you have to label anyone who disagrees with you as a 'hater.' Still waiting on those tangible Tebow assets.

You're clearly a Tebow hater. You refuse to give him any due credit for leading a terrible Denver team to the playoffs while defending a very mediocre Trevor Siemian who is pulling what should be a Super Bowl contending Denver team to the bottom of the AFC West.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are complaint because he's descending into Kyle Orton territory. A QB is crap if he can't win. Which, even with a stacked team around him, Siemian is struggling to do. None of his flaws would matter if he was putting us into the W column rather than the L column (see: Tim Tebow, on how that works).

I agree with you that his descent matches up more with Kyle Orton than Tim Tebow, but shitty play is shitty play. And, as I said, his descent is noticeable because he was playing at a higher level than that until recently.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you that his descent matches up more with Kyle Orton than Tim Tebow, but shitty play is shitty play. And, as I said, his descent is noticeable because he was playing at a higher level than that until recently.

So was Orton when we started out 6-0 with him. But it was a mirage. It never got better. And I'd be very surprised if it does with Siemian. He may be much more polished than Tim Tebow, but he's still not very good.