• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Siemian still the starter apparently.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Vance Joseph Makes Decision On Trevor Siemian

I'd like to think maybe he said this a little prematurely, but he didn't.

I still cringe when I think about how Trevor threw the ball against the Chuggers. I honestly cannot remember a game where our QB had so many ridiculous poor throws. He easily could've been picked 4 times, and 2 would've been near walk in TD's. This is such a shit place to be in just 3 games removed from pasting what was a good Dallas team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more about timing with the road game vs KC... If he struggles like he likely will we can't continue with this trash show can we?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly Siemian has played better in the past - than he did last week. I hope he recovers.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....didn't see this was thoroughly brought to the table in other threads.

I do hope he has a magical turn around this weekend. We're gonna have to make up for the that inexcusable loss to the Giants somewhere along the line. No better place than KC I guess.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry....didn't see this was thoroughly brought to the table in other threads.

I do hope he has a magical turn around this weekend. We're gonna have to make up for the that inexcusable loss to the Giants somewhere along the line. No better place than KC I guess.

That'd make up for the inexcusable loss to the Giants. What will make up for the inexcusable loss to the Chargers?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I wanted them to win in LA, I had serious doubts going into Sunday. The Giants home loss hurts a little more because IMO because everyone had that penciled as a win.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to bring back the best QB in Broncos history
craig_morton_1977_10_23.jpg

Just kidding.....................
gi.php

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craig Morton?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random but I had to laugh the other day when a reporter said Denver had signed River Cracraft and he had to wear #19 because his college #21 was already in use by Talib.

That's pretty embarrassing that a sports writer didn't realize that #21 is an invalid WR number in the NFL unelss he is a RB/WR and approved by league.

I think it was probably a Washington State writer.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just waiting on Lynch to see if we have to trade for or draft a QB high this year. Unfortunately the 'year of the QB' that this draft class was billed up to be has fallen flat on its face

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know - I remember many football games where John Elway's performance stunk (until it came time to win the game). Stinking up the field happens to every QB - no matter how great. The great ones do it rarely - in Elway's case he managed to play poorly and greatly in the same game - usually winning. Some are great by consistency - some are great by playing better under pressure. Siemian has to answer the bell soon - to show he can overcome adversity and be the guy who can be consistent or the guy who rises to the occasion.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway's performance stunk (until it came time to win the game). Stinking up the field happens to every QB - no matter how great. The great ones do it rarely - in Elway's case he managed to play poorly and greatly in the same game - usually winning.

Sounds familiar.

tim-tebow-celebrates-with-passion-tim-tebow-gifs.gif

Really wish Siemian had it and really hope Lynch has it.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds familiar.

tim-tebow-celebrates-with-passion-tim-tebow-gifs.gif

Really wish Siemian had it and really hope Lynch has it.

Yeah, Tebow was a pretty good Fullback. I wonder why they never tried putting a Quarterback out there with him? I think that would have worked well.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Tebow was a pretty good Fullback. I wonder why they never tried putting a Quarterback out there with him? I think that would have worked well.

That "fullback" will forever have more playoff wins than our current QB. With a team considerably worse than the one we currently have. Think about that for a second.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "fullback" will forever have more playoff wins than our current QB. With a team considerably worse than the one we currently have. Think about that for a second.

That Fullback throws an NFL football about as well as Paxton Lynch does. Actually, Lynch appears to be a bit more accurate. And if you really want to get all goofy then Trevor Siemian has a Superbowl ring. That Fullback will never have one.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Fullback throws an NFL football about as well as Paxton Lynch does. Actually, Lynch appears to be a bit more accurate. And if you really want to get all goofy then Trevor Siemian has a Superbowl ring. That Fullback will never have one.

That "fullback" has plenty of hardware. 2x National Champ, 2x Maxwell award, Heisman and a Davy O'Brien which is not an award given to fullbacks. Only trophy any of our current QBs could win, besides a SB ring when backing up all time great Peyton Manning is the "QB that's done the least with the most talent around them" award.

And I'm still not abandoning hope in Paxton Lynch. Excuse me if I don't feel the need to pass judgement on a guy with 2 career starts.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That "fullback" has plenty of hardware. 2x National Champ, 2x Maxwell award, Heisman and a Davy O'Brien which is not an award given to fullbacks. Only trophy any of our current QBs could win, besides a SB ring when backing up all time great Peyton Manning is the "QB that's done the least with the most talent around them" award.

And I'm still not abandoning hope in Paxton Lynch. Excuse me if I don't feel the need to pass judgement on a guy with 2 career starts.

That Fullback couldn't perform in the NFL. He just couldn't make the throws and he couldn't read the Defenses. At all. Trevor Siemian has accomplished more, and he's better. And that's pretty sad...but it's the truth. If we needed a Head Cheerleader right now then by all means I'd be all about bringing That Fullback to the sidelines for a little bit of the old rah rah spirit. But even Paxton Lynch has more upside. Again, sad, but true.