• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick of it

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The so called experts on TV are desperate for something to talk about. It's unfortunate that all the other races are already settled and all they talk about is the AL west. The rangers would have this division wrapped up by now if it wasn't for the injuries. The way they talk about it, makes me think they want the Angels to win.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The so called experts on TV are desperate for something to talk about. It's unfortunate that all the other races are already settled and all they talk about is the AL west. The rangers would have this division wrapped up by now if it wasn't for the injuries. The way they talk about it, makes me think they want the Angels to win.

"all the other races are already settled" ... Don't let TBR or STL know.

"The rangers would have this division wrapped up by now if it wasn't for the injuries". ... Everybody has injuries. As for LAA ... remember Kendry Morales was supposed to be back this spring. LAA has argueably the #1 or #2 rotation in the AL ... that could be another reason why they are only a few games back.

Teams have to be prepared for losing key players at the worst times of the season. Those that fail to have injury replacements ready ... don't win.

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The injury of Kendry Morales has been good for the Angels. If Morales hadn't gotten hurt, Trumbo would of never got any playing time. They would be in worse shape then they are right now.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The injury of Kendry Morales has been good for the Angels. If Morales hadn't gotten hurt, Trumbo would of never got any playing time. They would be in worse shape then they are right now.

Not sure LAA would agree. Both Morales and Trumbo can play the OF or DH so there are options beyond 1b. I think LAA would have liked that problem especially given the production problems it has had at both corner OF spots at times this season.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not necessarily true

some are still saying they expect the Rangers to win

I think Mulder on BBT picked the Angels so they wouldn't feel left out.

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well if you are picking the Angels you have to be pretty blind to the facts. Anaheim has struggled mightly against the West while the Rangers have dominated. The Rangers have also dominated the Indians. Looking at current trends, the Angels will literally have to win every game the rest of the way to catch the Rangers, and more than likely will lose a game in the standings before the start of the final series. That mean they are a dead team taking the field every night. They had their chance against the Rangers a few weeks ago, and they blew it.

robhea67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate it being so close this late. When will Detroit lose again?