• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shout Out From a Giants fan

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say your team is looking good. I hope you guys have a good season & go deep into the playoffs because I love seeing Lew Wolff - or excuse me - I mean the real world equivalent of that owner from the movie "Major League," squirm and fail at his attempts to screw things up in order to move the team.

Gotta keep the A's in Oakland so us Giants fans can still hate 'em. :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say your team is looking good. I hope you guys have a good season & go deep into the playoffs because I love seeing Lew Wolff - or excuse me - I mean the real world equivalent of that owner from the movie "Major League," squirm and fail at his attempts to screw things up in order to move the team.

Gotta keep the A's in Oakland so us Giants fans can still hate 'em. :suds:

Ya, thank you much man. Sentiments are the same to you and your Giants. My 2 best buds, one is a Giant, the other an A's fan. We like to go up to Seattle in a group of 3. Ticks those M's fans off something fierce.

And with the (bring MLB to Portland) movement I am torn. They are the Oakland A's to the end. But having them play in my backyard has me very intrigued. I travel down to the Bay to watch them when I can... But would live at the ballpark if they came up here.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mid July.... Looking forward to some A's Giants game.

We been sweeping the Giants since 89....:whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland A's ----> Zero Splash hits 4 World Series Titles.