• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we have expected anything different?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Jimmy...he thinks Ware stinks also...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Landry in my opinion. The only other real coach we've had since then was Bill Parcells.

You can bash Jimmy for what happened with the Dolphins, but he killed it with the Canes, and then won two Super Bowls in a row here, and had he stayed, might have added 2-3 more. You could argue that the job he did in Dallas was as good a job as any coach in NFL history has ever done over the same time frame, Tom and Bill included

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Romo was sharp until the last drive really, when he missed 3 in a row. He did throw one behind Austin to start the second to last drive in which Austin caught falling down. I didnt get his throws to Witten or his throw on 3rd and goal from the 9. At one point he was 25 of 30. Thats pretty dang sharp.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Romo was sharp until the last drive really, when he missed 3 in a row. He did throw one behind Austin to start the second to last drive in which Austin caught falling down. I didnt get his throws to Witten or his throw on 3rd and goal from the 9. At one point he was 25 of 30. Thats pretty dang sharp.

There was a few balls thrown behind receivers.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually tend to agree with you Twist, but not on this one. Romo didn't look good to me all day. We made some nice catches and he had some short throws which is why I think his completion % was good early on. But he didn't look sharp to me at all and also made some poor decisions on who to throw to as well. I think he needs to step up his game a little more. Agree on the Dez drop though 100% and was happy to see Dez take complete ownership of that.
Romo looked like a qb with very soar ribs. Outside of a couple bad throws and a decision or two, he played pretty well. WE all should be concerned with the running game and Murray only getting 25 yards rushing. This is really getting old. Thought defense played well.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo looked like a qb with very soar ribs. Outside of a couple bad throws and a decision or two, he played pretty well. WE all should be concerned with the running game and Murray only getting 25 yards rushing. This is really getting old. Thought defense played well.

I seen later that the pain injection he had taken before the game had worn off. Can't remember where I saw it. Which would explain the late bad throws.

But he isn't forcing the ball.... which I like. Other than the couple passes behind receivers I thought his only mistake of the game was not changing the play and going for Dez in the endzone with man to man.... He had won that match all game at that point.

To honest though I'm not upset with the Dallas offense as much as I was impressed with KC's defense.
I think alot of teams are gonna have a hard time with that defense

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen later that the pain injection he had taken before the game had worn off. Can't remember where I saw it. Which would explain the late bad throws.

But he isn't forcing the ball.... which I like. Other than the couple passes behind receivers I thought his only mistake of the game was not changing the play and going for Dez in the endzone with man to man.... He had won that match all game at that point.

To honest though I'm not upset with the Dallas offense as much as I was impressed with KC's defense.
I think alot of teams are gonna have a hard time with that defense
I know Dez dropped that huge pass, but the play in particular that I am talking about is the pass Romo threw way behind Austin. Austin still caught the pass and fell down but if Romo hits Austin with a better pass, that may have gone the distance. 3 points for sure. As good as K.C. played (K.C. and New Orleans were my preseason sleeper picks), There were four plays in that game were if things could have been a bit different or gone our way, we would have won.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder where Austin was when Romo fumbled. Romo said after the game that he was breaking for a big play. I dont know if that means TD or 20 yds.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I don't care about the fallout based on my opinion on this one.....I'm calling the Rams game a must win game. Yes I did. I called the 3rd game of the season a must win game. This team during the Romo era hasn't proved it has the ability to crawl from out of a hole. Once again these are the types of teams you have to beat if you want to be a contender for the playoffs. I'm frustrated by the lack of direction and leadership of this team. Ware said it best "It's time to put up or shut up for this team"!