• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we cut the fake drama already and just give...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I hiding behind?

I make a comment calling you out for being a borderline child molestor and everyone agrees.

You make a comment and everyone laughs at your stupidity. Then you get your panties in a bunch, claim that other sites are better and cry in your mothers basement while you try to fuck your new cat.

That's the way it's been for the last half decade, tubby. Get with the program.

hot DAMN I missed Shaqdaddy around here...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic when you don't even need Durant/Cousins to even win the championship. Way too much damn talent on one team. It why the NBA continues to be a JOKE. No real talent distribution. One team can miss 2-3 of its best players and still breeze through the entire playoffs.

And Lebronda started it all with the "Decision". You can thank him for these SuperTeams. If he didn't run to start The Globetrotters with Wade/Bosh then Irving/Love. You wouldn't have the Warriors now
Ah good, he's back

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I'm laughing at? The fact that you think the Lakers are going to land both Kawhi and Masai, when the reality is you'll be extremely lucky to land one of them.

The fact that Month Williams chose the freaking Suns is over you...Very bad. But can you blame the guy for wanting to be part of a team with a possible future than one with a past.

Still, the fact that he chose to work for ROBERT FREAKING SARVER over the third class personalities in your front office does not bode well for your ability to attract free agents.

I didn't say I thought that at all. I said that was a rumor.

Monte Williams wanted more front office control that was being offered from the Lakers. For a guy with a career losing record. No thanks.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A futile argument, but an argument none the less.

Best record in basketball
Best scoring margin in basketball
Best net rating in basketball
Have lost 1 game so far in the playoffs.

And yet no chance to win?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say no chance, but I do believe a healthy Warriors team should be the favorite. As you can see from game 6 with Durant to game 7 without him, the Warriors have not been functioning at full optimization (not equaling the sum of their parts), and I believe the coast through the regular season to a degree. Plus, playoff and finals experience is extremely valuable.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say no chance, but I do believe a healthy Warriors team should be the favorite. As you can see from game 6 with Durant to game 7 without him, the Warriors have not been functioning at full optimization (not equaling the sum of their parts), and I believe the coast through the regular season to a degree. Plus, playoff and finals experience is extremely valuable.

The Warriors are the favorite because they are the champs and should be the favorites.

But the Bucks have been a very good team this year. And they played like the best team in basketball all season long continuing into the playoffs.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who would you put your money on? Well, that might be a bad question because people don't always put their money on the favorite.

I hope Golden State keeps winning championships and signing all stars.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are the favorite because they are the champs and should be the favorites.

But the Bucks have been a very good team this year. And they played like the best team in basketball all season long continuing into the playoffs.

Let's be honest though. They've plowed through the Pistons and the Celtics (who underwhelmed all year). Their regular season impressed more than beating those two IMO; that much was expected. Outside of the one game they seemed to take lightly (game 1 vs the Celtics) of course.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest though. They've plowed through the Pistons and the Celtics (who underwhelmed all year). Their regular season impressed more than beating those two IMO; that much was expected. Outside of the one game they seemed to take lightly (game 1 vs the Celtics) of course.

Plowing through the Pistons wasn't impressive. Plowing through the Celtics was more impressive. They didn't just beat them. After game 1 they curb stomped them.

I really do think that people are sleeping on the Bucks.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With HOU now out...again. There's something about being there before that makes me lean heavily towards GS coming out of the west and winning it again.

The Bucks look really good, but BOS failed miserably and were not nearly as good as they thought. Toronto is decent...my point is here...the east is just not as good, but Milwaukee is the best in the east.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With HOU now out...again. There's something about being there before that makes me lean heavily towards GS coming out of the west and winning it again.

The Bucks look really good, but BOS failed miserably and were not nearly as good as they thought. Toronto is decent...my point is here...the east is just not as good, but Milwaukee is the best in the east.

The Eastern teams that lost this round were just flawed as constructed currently. The success without two starters last year for Boston really divided the lockerroom once those kids were put back into their support roles this season. The Sixers added a lot of talent to their starting lineup, but at the expense of any depth and just missed advancing. Can either of them improve for next season? The Celtics seem destined to move on without Kyrie, but will their be other changes? The Sixers likely lose at least one of Jimmy/Tobias as they can't max both and afford Simmons' upcoming extension while trying to improve their depth. Both may take a step back before they step forward.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eastern teams that lost this round were just flawed as constructed currently. The success without two starters last year for Boston really divided the lockerroom once those kids were put back into their support roles this season. The Sixers added a lot of talent to their starting lineup, but at the expense of any depth and just missed advancing. Can either of them improve for next season? The Celtics seem destined to move on without Kyrie, but will their be other changes? The Sixers likely lose at least one of Jimmy/Tobias as they can't max both and afford Simmons' upcoming extension while trying to improve their depth. Both may take a step back before they step forward.

Spot on about 76ers...strong 5, but just not enough depth.

They are modern bigs, but I really wanted to see Giannis and Embiid do battle, just to bring back a little old school big play, but I'm started to believe that Kawahi took a little bit of Simmon's heart in this series. IMO if the Celtics move on from Irving (and maybe they should now) they will be a good team, but should no longer be considered a serious threat to come out of the east.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on about 76ers...strong 5, but just not enough depth.

They are modern bigs, but I really wanted to see Giannis and Embiid do battle, just to bring back a little old school big play, but I'm started to believe that Kawahi took a little bit of Simmon's heart in this series. IMO if the Celtics move on from Irving (and maybe they should now) they will be a good team, but should no longer be considered a serious threat to come out of the east.

It's not a matter of the Celtics moving on from Irving; he's a free agent and likely leaving for "greener" pastures...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a matter of the Celtics moving on from Irving; he's a free agent and likely leaving for "greener" pastures...

Agreed...but semantics...my point is him not being on the Celtics next year. Who moved on from who I don't care much about.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...but semantics...my point is him not being on the Celtics next year. Who moved on from who I don't care much about.

It's not really semantics though, as it changes who has the decision-making power. That is all in Kyrie's hands at this point.

Regardless, the Celtics have reshuffling to do. Rozier is a RFA that could receive sizable offers. Marcus Morris is a free agent. Do they still pursue AD without an extension or Kyrie? Can't see that happening unless they can secure another star level player in a S&T for Kyrie (which would be a tough sell to Kyrie).