• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we cut the fake drama already and just give...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a matter of @Shaqdaddy11 getting a hard on from reading all my blog posts. I don't "go after" anyone. And 14??? What a hoot...

I tend to write about local individuals that aren't as likely to be publicized anywhere else. Sure, I could be a hack and write about LeBron or Kevin Durant and receive 500 hits for every post if I wanted to. My morals are beyond that, though.

tenor.gif

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what I'm laughing at? The fact that you think the Lakers are going to land both Kawhi and Masai, when the reality is you'll be extremely lucky to land one of them.

The fact that Month Williams chose the freaking Suns is over you...Very bad. But can you blame the guy for wanting to be part of a team with a possible future than one with a past.

Still, the fact that he chose to work for ROBERT FREAKING SARVER over the third class personalities in your front office does not bode well for your ability to attract free agents.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find sad about this thread is that anyone actually watching the games thinks that the Warriors are shoe-in to win this series much less the title.

And anyone who thinks that the Warriors will walk through the finals this year, hasn't been watching basketball.

I don't watch much BB, so commenting on many teams would be futile but GS has some holes. Now with KD hurt this could/should change the perception of the OP.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch much BB, so commenting on many teams would be futile but GS has some holes. Now with KD hurt this could/should change the perception of the OP.

Even with KD there is an argument to be made that the Bucks are the best team in basketball.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with KD there is an argument to be made that the Bucks are the best team in basketball.

From what little I saw, they dominated. But there is always that west is better than east thing. I don't know enough to judge the level of competition so I will just leave it at that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH! It's the 14 year old girls that play basketball that he's after! Get it right!
I've noticed that a lot of the locals in my city show up for the high school games though. I haven't spoken to any of them, so I don't necessarily know if they children, grandchildren, nephews or nieces in the game, but isn't it fair to same some of the adults enjoy watching the kids play for something to do without it being a sexual thing? I don't do that and never will since all of my nephews and nieces are grown and the fact that it seems inappropriate, but it seems a bit harsh to judge a person for supporting the local schools if they aren't being creepy about it. Granted that is a lot of ifs

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I'm laughing at? The fact that you think the Lakers are going to land both Kawhi and Masai, when the reality is you'll be extremely lucky to land one of them.

The fact that Month Williams chose the freaking Suns is over you...Very bad. But can you blame the guy for wanting to be part of a team with a possible future than one with a past.

Still, the fact that he chose to work for ROBERT FREAKING SARVER over the third class personalities in your front office does not bode well for your ability to attract free agents.

If you was as smart as you claim, then you would know that the Lakers had not made an offer to the man. Williams chose the first legitimate offer that came his way and truthfully, I don't seem signing with the Phoenix Suns as a big loss. He will there to sign in a couple years when he gets fired again any way

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course when I'm the one that calls out @Shaqdaddy11 all he does is hide behind his cronies. I'm shocked.

What am I hiding behind?

I make a comment calling you out for being a borderline child molestor and everyone agrees.

You make a comment and everyone laughs at your stupidity. Then you get your panties in a bunch, claim that other sites are better and cry in your mothers basement while you try to fuck your new cat.

That's the way it's been for the last half decade, tubby. Get with the program.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I hiding behind?

I make a comment calling you out for being a borderline child molestor and everyone agrees.

You make a comment and everyone laughs at your stupidity. Then you get your panties in a bunch, claim that other sites are better and cry in your mothers basement while you try to fuck your new cat.

Never mind that - I noticed last year or two years ago you was gone a long time and came back because your kids was wanting you to see the grandchildren and all. I take it you do a lot of traveling. I am heading up to some place called Tent Rocks, New Mexico and might go near Page and see Navajo Bridge and Natural Bridge. You ever been there? Or is your thing more city and stuff. Me and my sister have been doing more hiking now that she is dumping her crazy soon to be ex-lol She is 8 years older then me and walk me to death:lol:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I hiding behind?

Do you actually process some of the things you actually process behind a computer screen? Just curious. "Fuck your cat"," tubby", " mom's basement"...These are junior high-level insults, dude.

Grow up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually process some of the things you actually process behind a computer screen? Just curious. "Fuck your cat"," tubby", " mom's basement"...These are junior high-level insults, dude.

Grow up.

And not a single sentence was incorrect.

Tubby

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaqdaddy strikes me as that girl that was made fun of a lot in HS, and is now like 300 pounds lashing out in anger lol

GS with the dagger, nothing better than seeing Harden being exposed after everyone went crazy over his 50 point games all season, that ment nothing

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i guess this is all settled

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic when you don't even need Durant/Cousins to even win the championship. Way too much damn talent on one team. It why the NBA continues to be a JOKE. No real talent distribution. One team can miss 2-3 of its best players and still breeze through the entire playoffs.

And Lebronda started it all with the "Decision". You can thank him for these SuperTeams. If he didn't run to start The Globetrotters with Wade/Bosh then Irving/Love. You wouldn't have the Warriors now

Last edited:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic when you don't even need Durant/Cousins to even win the championship. Way too much damn talent on one team. It why the NBA continues to be a JOKE. No real talent distribution. One team can miss 2-3 of its best players and still breeze through the entire playoffs.

And Lebronda started it all with the "Decision"

Oh for the love of...

just shut the fuck up and go play outside.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I hiding behind?

upload_2019-5-11_8-31-19.png