• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we be hoping for Eric Bienemy and making a chant for him?

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised he was not hired by someone. The Jets are going to be all over him, especially if they land Trevor.

Which is of course my hope. Yes, it helps him to have Mahomes but I think Bienemy is making great play calls.

Andy Reid assistants tend to be surprising consistent successes in the NFL after leaving him.

NFL head coaches under whom Reid has served:

Brad Childress
John Harbaugh
Steve Spagnuolo
Leslie Frazier
Ron Rivera
Pat Shurmur
Todd Bowles
Doug Pederson
Sean McDermott
Matt Nagy

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Bienemy. If we did make a change he would be at the top of my list.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is public taking Mahomes with him

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want another HC right now. I think Elway would promote MM anyways

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised he was not hired by someone. The Jets are going to be all over him, especially if they land Trevor.

Which is of course my hope. Yes, it helps him to have Mahomes but I think Bienemy is making great play calls.

Andy Reid assistants tend to be surprising consistent successes in the NFL after leaving him.

NFL head coaches under whom Reid has served:

Brad Childress
John Harbaugh
Steve Spagnuolo
Leslie Frazier
Ron Rivera
Pat Shurmur
Todd Bowles
Doug Pederson
Sean McDermott
Matt Nagy

well, bieniemy does some play calling but Reid is still the primary play caller. Reid typically does this with his OC's until he is more comfortable with their abilities and then he gives them more and more control.

That is one reason teams might have been hesitant up until now. If Reid gives him more and more of the responsibilities as this season goes along, i think you will see more teams willing to give him a HC shot.

• Winner
Reactions: LGM

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, bieniemy does some play calling but Reid is still the primary play caller. Reid typically does this with his OC's until he is more comfortable with their abilities and then he gives them more and more control.

That is one reason teams might have been hesitant up until now. If Reid gives him more and more of the responsibilities as this season goes along, i think you will see more teams willing to give him a HC shot.
That's the problem with Beiniemy's credentials - someone has to give him the chance at HC - because OC is not a logical step for a pay increase from where he is. He's a Buff and I think the world of him. I haven't thrown Fangio out of the picture - he is a very good coach - players play for him - his defenses are excellent he will have a turnaround this year on this team. IMO