• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Knicks trade Randle after this season?

Should the Knicks trade Randle after this season?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • NBA tater salad

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think so.

Bridges has upside and he is a 2 way player.

Granted, the trade market has seemed to drastically overpay for good, not great players the last couple years.

I just don’t think Randle has that kind of value.

Bridges isn't really a scorer in that way, though ... for obvious reasons I'd love to see him on the Knicks. They'd have to become my favorite team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure seemed to step up when needed against the Cavs in that 1st round.
Not to mention he wasn't at 100% health wise in that series, or in the Miami series.

Just sayin'

Also...I don't believe he'll be traded.....and I do think they're gonna go after Ayton, who would be a real nice get for the Knicks....but we'll see.
Against a team with no playoff experience, ok. I just don’t like his play style and shot selection at times. His best move is a stepback 3. He settles at times.

I just think long-term the Knicks should try to move him but what are you getting for him? If they get Ayton, is Robinson gone. He was pretty solid in the playoffs for them

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle is worth 4 picks?
Depends on the trade. In another thread today I put forth a Dame to the Knicks scenario. In that scenario it’s the Knicks sending out picks. Randle is only a $25 million dollar a year player. So if he is the big piece in a trade it should come with 3 or 4 firsts. I’ll take another similar salaried player that you’re familiar with for comparison. Jarret Allen is around a $25 million per year player. An Allen for Randle swap should come with 3 firsts to Knicks with Allen.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think they're gonna go after Ayton, who would be a real nice get for the Knicks....but we'll see.

With what trade ammo though? The Suns need players ready to contribute now before Durant breaks again. Maybe they bring in a 3rd team to get talent to include for draft picks?