• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shit's getting real!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that is what they said back when Kobe demanded to be traded. In all likelihood Kobe won't go, but after watching pro sports for 50+ years, anything is possible Shaqdaddy and TJF12.

The difference back then was that Kobe was in his prime. This is a 35 year old Kobe coming off of a couple of pretty bad injuries and he's getting $48 million over 2 years. I don't know of any team that's going to make that trade.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The press conference Kobe had earlier was pretty interesting. I hope they listen to him and go "all in"!

We're lakers fans damn it. We compete!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The press conference Kobe had earlier was pretty interesting. I hope they listen to him and go "all in"!

We're lakers fans damn it. We compete!!!

I have no doubt that they will be exploring every opportunity to make this team better immediately. I expect them to make a hard push for Lebron (I don't believe they'll get him), I hope they avoid 'Melo like the plague (whether they keep D'Antoni or not) and I think they will pursue a Gasol sign and trade, maybe for Kevin Love.

I also think that they will pressure Nash to "crap or get off the pot". I expect they will have a timeframe in mind and if Nash is still struggling with his back, they will pressure him to retire.

I think Nash knows it too. In one of those videos, he addressed the possibility of the Lakers using the stretch provision and he said if they did, he'd likely just retire.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that they will be exploring every opportunity to make this team better immediately. I expect them to make a hard push for Lebron (I don't believe they'll get him), I hope they avoid 'Melo like the plague (whether they keep D'Antoni or not) and I think they will pursue a Gasol sign and trade, maybe for Kevin Love.

I also think that they will pressure Nash to "crap or get off the pot". I expect they will have a timeframe in mind and if Nash is still struggling with his back, they will pressure him to retire.

I think Nash knows it too. In one of those videos, he addressed the possibility of the Lakers using the stretch provision and he said if they did, he'd likely just retire.

the dumbtoni/melo combo worked so good in NY - I can see why shortbuss might want to bring it to LA. They get PJ - we get dumbtoni/melo 2.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great exchange Hizzlerocker! lol. TJF12. I fully expect Nash to be done. He can't play a lick without nerve root irritation and spasms occuring in his back and hammies. I think he just getting paid into retirement. Don'tknowi will be done and no we don't need another egomanical player that only thinks about himself. The only move worth the Lakers time is the sign and trade of Gasol for Love.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could use that Nash money... Hope he retires, he seems done.