• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharp and Benning in the Morning

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

JJM. Educate yourself on what a bandwagon fan is.

LOL

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which seg. are you talking about? All I heard was idle chit chat in the first 2 and the 3rd went to Denver Broncos shit

First two hours of today.

Are you listening to the podcast with Vrzal?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice poem Jed and Mike. :lol:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, sharp & benning in the morning, Jan 10 seg 1 (11:22min)?

Pretty much all the way up to the "dance" segment which is 8 or 9.

I must have missed the Denver segment.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't worry.......if Nebraska were to run the table next year everyone will be right there with a ticket back on to the bandwagon.

You can always tell a bandwagon fan immediately because they all do the same thing. When their team is losing they trash everything in sight associated with the program so that when other fanbases come to troll they can be like, "oh don't worry, I actually don't like our coach....and in fact EYE was the one who said years ago that we should have never hired him."

Then when we start winning they always say this......."I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG!"

See, because that is their way of quietly getting back on the bandwagon without making it look like they ever left.

Bandwagon fans ALWAYS have to be right and ALWAYS have to be winning.
-------
Your keyword to blind loyalty is "if". If TM had been healthy. If the offensive line had been healthy. The land of would coulda shoulda.

Those of us that deal in reality know that the "ifs" aren't ever going to be answered/addressed. They'll just be replaced by another litany of excuses. The old adage "actions speak louder than words" applies here. And in this case the words have never translated into results beyond 3 to 4 losses a year, no top 10 rankings, and no conference championships.

If we had a decent coach, we woldn't be having these types of discussions.

GBR

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't worry.......if Nebraska were to run the table next year everyone will be right there with a ticket back on to the bandwagon.

You can always tell a bandwagon fan immediately because they all do the same thing. When their team is losing they trash everything in sight associated with the program so that when other fanbases come to troll they can be like, "oh don't worry, I actually don't like our coach....and in fact EYE was the one who said years ago that we should have never hired him."

Then when we start winning they always say this......."I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG!"

See, because that is their way of quietly getting back on the bandwagon without making it look like they ever left.

Bandwagon fans ALWAYS have to be right and ALWAYS have to be winning.

husker bandwagon fans??:noidea:

is this like the Colorado football fans?

seriously if your a husker fan your in it for the long haul. only time we make the news is for negative. just because your not blind and takes notes of areas we need to improve to get back to being top15 team doesn't mean your a bandwagon fan.

we all want Nebraska to win championships

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious the "fan card" still gets pulled haha.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't know what a "bandwagon" fan even is.

A bandwagon fan 'becomes' a fan of a winning program when they start winning. The teams they root for change. I would have to change my allegiance to FSU, then I could be called a Florida St "bandwagon fan".

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

JJM. Educate yourself on what a bandwagon fan is.

LOL

Well obviously a bandwagon fan is one who jumps off the wagon until things get better......but let's look into exactly why someone does this.

The reason people do this is because they're cowards and they're afraid of other fanbases making fun of them. In our case, we have a bunch of folks who don't want to give up their beloved Huskers, but they are willing to give up a part of it to save face.

So we have fans that disown Pelini because that way when an Alabama fan comes along and laughs at us we can say, "well, yea but I don't like Pelini and it's his fault.......and EYE said 6 years ago that EYE didn't want him."

Fast forward 2 years and Bo wins back to back Conference Championships.......now those fans love Pelini, but ifnsomeone brings up how they hated him just a couple years ago then they'll of course say, "I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG!"

Non-bandwagon fans will never have to say that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people who are trashing Pelini right now already have it planned out.....

"Well if I do end up being wrong then I'll just say I'm happy about it.......but if I'm right, hellll yeaaa....I love being right cuz that makes me look smart."

Bandwagon fans are just scared to look bad. That's all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not a "bandwagon fan", JJM

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously a bandwagon fan is one who jumps off the wagon until things get better......but let's look into exactly why someone does this.

The reason people do this is because they're cowards and they're afraid of other fanbases making fun of them. In our case, we have a bunch of folks who don't want to give up their beloved Huskers, but they are willing to give up a part of it to save face.

So we have fans that disown Pelini because that way when an Alabama fan comes along and laughs at us we can say, "well, yea but I don't like Pelini and it's his fault.......and EYE said 6 years ago that EYE didn't want him."

Fast forward 2 years and Bo wins back to back Conference Championships.......now those fans love Pelini, but ifnsomeone brings up how they hated him just a couple years ago then they'll of course say, "I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG!"

Non-bandwagon fans will never have to say that.

:laugh3:

I rep Nebraska every day it's on both my arms . lol ain't no one scared of the overnight sec fans . here on the east coast and down south there aren't many husker fans.

Second like RA said your definition is off. can't be a husker bandwagon fan if we haven't won a conference title since 99 national title since 97 been in the game since 2001. If you didn't leave or jump off when cally was here your Here for good.

what your REALLY MAD about is the fact half the Husker nation won't get drunk of the bo kool aid. which doesn't make em less of fan it just means Some are in "wait and see mood" or are tired of the same 9-4 type seasons.

wanting the best for your team doesn't make you less of a fan

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bandwagon fan isn't a fan who jumps off the wagon until things get better, RA?

That's all I'm saying a bandwagon fan is......so if that is not a bandwagon fan then please enlighten me on what one is.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all too complicated for ye lads.....

I apologize......I have an IQ of 168 so I tend to make things difficult for the average folk from time-to-time.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ease the level of difficulty in understanding a little bit here.

You don't have to be a bandwagon fan of your team in order to be a bandwagon fan........everybody loves the Huskers because that's all we have here. But for you Pelini haters......if he all of a sudden starts winning Championships you know you will be right there supporting him.

He is the leader of the program.......and you hate him until things get better. You're a bandwagon Pelini fan. There.....I said it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you know I notice there isn't many anti nick saban fans among Bama fans..... could it be winning cures all??

BINGO! Saban does it with class too! That's a novel idea!

By the way, I guess I'm not the only person who is critical of Mad Dog! That's a surprise to me!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-------
Your keyword to blind loyalty is "if". If TM had been healthy. If the offensive line had been healthy. The land of would coulda shoulda.

Those of us that deal in reality know that the "ifs" aren't ever going to be answered/addressed. They'll just be replaced by another litany of excuses. The old adage "actions speak louder than words" applies here. And in this case the words have never translated into results beyond 3 to 4 losses a year, no top 10 rankings, and no conference championships.

If we had a decent coach, we woldn't be having these types of discussions.

GBR

BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!