• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharp and Benning in the Morning

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let me ease the level of difficulty in understanding a little bit here.

You don't have to be a bandwagon fan of your team in order to be a bandwagon fan........everybody loves the Huskers because that's all we have here. But for you Pelini haters......if he all of a sudden starts winning Championships you know you will be right there supporting him.

He is the leader of the program.......and you hate him until things get better. You're a bandwagon Pelini fan. There.....I said it.

How many times do I have to say I don't hate Mad Dog?! Geesh!

I don't hate any posters here either, even the ones who like glory holes! lol

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
husker bandwagon fans??:noidea:

is this like the Colorado football fans?

seriously if your a husker fan your in it for the long haul. only time we make the news is for negative. just because your not blind and takes notes of areas we need to improve to get back to being top15 team doesn't mean your a bandwagon fan.

we all want Nebraska to win championships

Or at the very very very least, not get blown out 4 times like Nebraska did in 2013, 3 times in Lincoln.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You don't have to be a bandwagon fan of your team in order to be a bandwagon fan........everybody loves the Huskers because that's all we have here. But for you Pelini haters......if he all of a sudden starts winning Championships you know you will be right there supporting him.

He is the leader of the program.......and you hate him until things get better. You're a bandwagon Pelini fan. There.....I said it.

:L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bandwagon fan isn't a fan who jumps off the wagon until things get better, RA?

That's all I'm saying a bandwagon fan is......so if that is not a bandwagon fan then please enlighten me on what one is.

No. A "bandwagon fan" doesn't care about, follow, or have interest in a team "until they start winning".
A "bandwagon fan" would be buying an FSU jersey right now. They'd have been wearing Alabama gear the past few years. They would be aligning themselves with the champions.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nebraska-cornhuskers/114503-its-official-bo-needs-go.html

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay well I guess I was wrong.....I admit.

But I couldn't be happier to be wrong!!!!

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so let me ask this if we do the same 9-4 in 2014 are you gonna say wait till next year 2015?? that Washington redskins motto wait for next year .

nobody hates bo most like him but MOST do not like getting embarrassed at home or barely beating inferior teams. or seeing 5 year old tantrum bc you didn't get a call. your trying to turn this into a loyalty roll call when reality it's just I'm not happy that you didn't drink the Kool aid.

again barely ranked. same will be for the start of next year
recruiting ranks again not in the top 25. weak conference weak schedule and yet 4 bad losses... pointing that out doesn't make you less of fan. it's like we're accepting mediocrity. WE CAN DO BETTER!

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BINGO! Saban does it with class too! That's a novel idea!

By the way, I guess I'm not the only person who is critical of Mad Dog! That's a surprise to me!

Sabans about as classy as a 75 year old whore

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so let me ask this if we do the same 9-4 in 2014 are you gonna say wait till next year 2015?? that Washington redskins motto wait for next year .

nobody hates bo most like him but MOST do not like getting embarrassed at home or barely beating inferior teams. or seeing 5 year old tantrum bc you didn't get a call. your trying to turn this into a loyalty roll call when reality it's just I'm not happy that you didn't drink the Kool aid.

again barely ranked. same will be for the start of next year
recruiting ranks again not in the top 25. weak conference weak schedule and yet 4 bad losses... pointing that out doesn't make you less of fan. it's like we're accepting mediocrity. WE CAN DO BETTER!

I highly doubt Nebraska will get pre-season ranked come August.

None of the Top 25 forecasts for next season from Fox, CBS, or ESPN have them ranked.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love seeing the IQ card thrown out, nice job :laugh3:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, thanks

Gonna miss Severe. You don't find a better radio sidekick, if one could even refer to him as that. He was a huge part of Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna miss Severe. You don't find a better radio sidekick, if one could even refer to him as that. He was a huge part of Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

He was so much more than that. He is a great guy. Personally he is fantastic and a friend.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confident that the last 10 yrs have weeded out any bandwagons eh

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM you are freaking losing it. You have had your nose up Pelini's ass so far you're not getting air to your brain anymore.

I spent 6 years in the army late 70s early 80s and every where I went people knew I was a Husker fan. Then years later I moved to Atlanta and now Tennessee and everyone I know or have known for the last 17 years know I am a Husker fan. I could of easily picked any team and made them "my team" but I was born Husker grew up Husker and live my life as a Husker. There is no divorces in Huskerdom. Shit I am in Tennessee where Alabama, Tennessee and Georgia meet and I would say near half these fuckers here in Tennessee are Alabama fans. Hell you see more Alabama gear in Walart than Tennessee, cept this year they must of got a good deal on Auburn gear.

I know for a fact some of these guys used to be Tennessee fans. So I know fucking bandwagon fans and I am not so lucky as to have that option. I am a Husker for better or worse. Doesn't mean I always got to say this is the best of times though.
Shit is shit and nothing you say will make it a salted nut roll.

As for your IQ I guess things have changed. When I was in school and they tested you they didn't tell you your IQ. Matter of fact the ones in school that got tested usually received a um, "special education".

The only other times I've known people to have their IQ tested was when it was included with a battery of psychological tests and done by a psychologist.

JJM have you been taking your medicine? I'm worried about you.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

--------
Regardless of who the coach is, I'll always be a true Husker fan. Pelini can win 40 million championships and he'll still be an asshole IMO. And that has nothing to do with being a loyal Husker fan.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
--------
Regardless of who the coach is, I'll always be a true Husker fan. Pelini can win 40 million championships and he'll still be an asshole IMO. And that has nothing to do with being a loyal Husker fan.

And a big nosed dago too! oops, more name calling by Exorbitant.