• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: SF @ Dbacks 4 game series

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 runs in two games is not going to win many games even if you have good pitching. Shelby looked good until the 6th. But not being able to get at least 3 runs across the plate is not good.

I wouldn't consider you a bandwagon homer... you only post when they lose. A real fan roots for the team even during rough times.

couldnt disagree more. A real fan wants to see an actuall winning product. I will ALWAYS rip my favorite teams when they are being absolute shit. Im not a RA RA fan, "yay, go team" , never have been, never will be. I am more a fan than most of the clowns here that just vanish once the team is bad, but Im sure will magically show up once D-Backs are back around .500 or over

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
39 games into the season. Last place in the West. 5-15 at home. Goldschmidt, Greinke, and Miller all playing poorly. I just do not believe it. Really who could have predicted the team would be this bad. These are proven players that are all stars. Idk what to say. Such a disappointment. I hope the team turns it around.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldnt disagree more. A real fan wants to see an actuall winning product. I will ALWAYS rip my favorite teams when they are being absolute shit. Im not a RA RA fan, "yay, go team" , never have been, never will be. I am more a fan than most of the clowns here that just vanish once the team is bad, but Im sure will magically show up once D-Backs are back around .500 or over

I don't have a problem with BP's negativity. I am the same way. I don't have a ton of time...I enjoy rooting on my teams when they are remotely competitive, but if they're a joke...I've got other things to do. Had a lot more time freed up over the years being a D-backs fan lol

I probably focus on individual positives more, but as far as this team goes big picture...there's not much positive to say this year. The FO made big moves (which I applauded), yet they are still chasing .500 the same way they have been for years when they did nothing to improve the team. YAWN

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diamondbacks finally make some changes. At least player personnel wise. Peralta on the disabled list and Bourn called up. Then in today's lineup, Herrmann is playing center and Owings goes to shortstop and Ahmed is benched. Took Hale long enough. Also, Goldschmidt is batting fourth.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diamondbacks finally make some changes. At least player personnel wise. Peralta on the disabled list and Bourn called up. Then in today's lineup, Herrmann is playing center and Owings goes to shortstop and Ahmed is benched. Took Hale long enough. Also, Goldschmidt is batting fourth.

Hopefully, that's the start of a trend and not just "we needed to give our poor defensive SS batting .170 a maintenance day off since we have inexplicably played him like 20 games in a row".

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13179339_10156811315655005_4395970865051688396_n.jpg

Actually playing a real CF in CF which is nice. Why Ahmed? WHY? Play Owings at SS. Gambo was saying he'd like to see them bring up O'Brien and bat him after Goldschmidt in hopes that he gets Goldschmidt better pitches. I say why not? They have nothing to lost at this point.