• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously can the Cowboys fire Garrett now ?

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Road game vs a huge rival. A eon puts you in the division lead. Your team plays awful but inexplicably is only down 3 with 53 seconds left and you've just completed a pass to the Skins 47 AND you've got a timeout left . Your response ?

You run 2( 2! ) fucking plays before trotting out a guy to kick a 48 yard FG??

I don't even care he missed it. That's almost irrelevant. Where was the urgency ? Where was the "play to win"?

If you don't trust Dak there then you should he getting another QB. What a squandered opportunity . All on Garrett

Last Monday night, Packers had no timeouts...

sf-gb.JPG

At the 9 yard line with 6 seconds left, Aaron Rodgers looked over to Mike McCarthy and told him with his finger... "I'm running one more play."

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Monday night, Packers had no timeouts...

View attachment 189332

At the 9 yard line with 6 seconds left, Aaron Rodgers looked over to Mike McCarthy and told him with his finger... "I'm running one more play."
So gb ran 10 plays with no timeouts in the same time it took the cowboys to run 2 with 1 lol

Seems about right

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is at least partially on him too . Allowing your team to go into a season with Cole Beasley as your best receiver is unacceptable . Your wasting not only a very good D but also wasting an elite back and solid QB who are both on rookie contracts

Garrett should've been gone 3 yrs ago, but I think he was one of those HCs that was willing to let Jerrah run the GM office anyway he saw fit. Beasley as your WR1? Hell no Garrett not going to say anything. I'm very curious to see who the next HC his, but I'm guessing a younger guy.