• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Selvie

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant this guy stick? When we signed him a couple of weeks ago I immediately thought hell yes. I remember watching him at South Florida a while back. It was a Friday night game and Gruden actually announced the starting lineups for USF. He was coaching TB at the time. I remember him saying watch out for this guy. Selvie was a wrecking machine that night. It seems like they were playing West Virginia and Pat White. I could be wrong. After that year I really never heard from him again. I have noticed he has been on 4 or 5 teams. He seems to be doing well in Camp right now.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you may be right about this guy. Very explosive 1st step and strong.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant this guy stick? When we signed him a couple of weeks ago I immediately thought hell yes. I remember watching him at South Florida a while back. It was a Friday night game and Gruden actually announced the starting lineups for USF. He was coaching TB at the time. I remember him saying watch out for this guy. Selvie was a wrecking machine that night. It seems like they were playing West Virginia and Pat White. I could be wrong. After that year I really never heard from him again. I have noticed he has been on 4 or 5 teams. He seems to be doing well in Camp right now.
I remember thinking when Selvie came out of college that he was gonna be a steal for someone. Had chalked that one up as a miss, but it looks like he may have just needed the right circumstance, like a lot of kids coming out. Kind of like how Matt Barkley could be a steal at the top of the 4th...except he went to a team that's gonna run the quack attack?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you may be right about this guy. Very explosive 1st step and strong.
Don't drink too much of the cool aid. Selvie went up against one of the worse offensives in the NFL with their second and third string players.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't drink too much of the cool aid. Selvie went up against one of the worse offensives in the NFL with their second and third string players.
I'm drinking at least a sip. Being in the right system can mean as much as how talented you are. I think this kid will make the team and be a solid rotation player

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm drinking at least a sip. Being in the right system can mean as much as how talented you are. I think this kid will make the team and be a solid rotation player
Lets see how he does against the big boy starters before I jump on his bandwagon.