• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you guys next year!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like how the Pirates play ball. Everyone is always scared of talking them up because of their history to collapse, but there is something real special going on over there.
Pirates have the best pitching the NL, a good enough offense and a lot of classy players. I will be rooting for them to win it all. And also, 21 years since their last winning season. Roberto Clemente's number was 21. Something might be going on...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sure Parra starred at the home run but before that he was thrown at twice... Kershaw is a great pitcher but I personally think he's a prick. Of course if he was on my team then I'd be thrilled but that's not the case.

Mark grace was ready to blow his load in the second video! Hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a lot of bad blood between the Dodgers and DBacks. There's lots of players that each team would think are jerks from the other team which probably aren't. Kershaw didn't really piss me off with the Parra thing, he was much more of a pussy in the brawl, but Dodgers fans would say the same of Kennedy. I don't really think Ian is that bad, so we are all going to disagree on this.

Only ones I can truly say I think are assholes from LA are Puig and Belisario. Puig because he is arrogant and Belisario because of the brawl and his cocaine.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a lot of bad blood between the Dodgers and DBacks. There's lots of players that each team would think are jerks from the other team which probably aren't. Kershaw didn't really piss me off with the Parra thing, he was much more of a pussy in the brawl, but Dodgers fans would say the same of Kennedy. I don't really think Ian is that bad, so we are all going to disagree on this.

Only ones I can truly say I think are assholes are Puig and Belisario.
Hanley? Did you see what he did against the Cubs about a month ago? Dude is a total jerk. Dioner Navarro really did the right thing smashing his bat.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hanley? Did you see what he did against the Cubs about a month ago? Dude is a total jerk. Dioner Navarro really did the right thing smashing his bat.

Don't really have hatred for him, even though he carries the same attitude as Puig. At least Hanley has proven his worth in the majors for more than 'not even a year'.

I know I should dislike Hanley but maybe he hasn't been in LA long enough.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates have the best pitching the NL, a good enough offense and a lot of classy players. I will be rooting for them to win it all. And also, 21 years since their last winning season. Roberto Clemente's number was 21. Something might be going on...

I beg to differ on best pitching, but that's Ok

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beg to differ on best pitching, but that's Ok

They have the best rotation and bullpen top to bottom... depth wise it's not that close either. Their one weakness might be not having a true ace though. Something LA, and STL have. Atlanta is in the same boat as Pittsburgh.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kershaw, Greinke, Ryu, Nolasco is pretty deep IMO

As far as the bullpen goes, we have one of the best 2 man combos in MLB (Paco and Jansen)

We'll see what happens, but I like our chances