• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you guys next year!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a bookie, I would put my money on STL or Tampa. IMO the most complete teams from top to bottom. (without bias)

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats really the only weakness ass long ass Cappy,League & Marmol are not playing teams can beat us lol

We get it lakers boy, you guys are invincible. Maybe you should start that thread on your page and leave us to our pity party on this one. Good luck to you guys!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a bookie, I would put my money on STL or Tampa. IMO the most complete teams from top to bottom. (without bias)

I would put my money on St. Louis or Boston this year. It obviously could change over the next month. The orioles or tigers could get hot as well...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STL has bullpen issues also & in the AL i would choose Boston they look like the got that look in their eyes like they are ready to make a run...i saw it last weekend when we faced them...its kind of like that Michael jordan & Kobe stare..they smell blood already

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL is my choice to win it all, they have the most playoff experience with that roster out of any team.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL has bullpen issues also & in the AL i would choose Boston they look like the got that look in their eyes like they are ready to make a run...i saw it last weekend when we faced them...its kind of like that Michael jordan & Kobe stare..they smell blood already
Boston has bullpen issues too. If you were to go off the team with the best pen it would be ATL but I don't think their "all or nothing" offense can succeed in the playoffs. STL has the best offense in the NL and a great rotation. Detroit also has the best rotation in the bigs, and that's with Verlander struggling. And they have a guy named Miguel Cabrera.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Tigers or Cardinals had better bullpens I'd feel more comfortable saying this... but I'll say it anyways. I'm predicting a Cards-Tigers WS.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly though, the Cardinals bullpen is improving... Siegrist, Rosenthal, and Munjica are all lock down guys. And they've got a couple other decent arms in the pen. The Tigers is a little more shaky.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Tigers or Cardinals had better bullpens I'd feel more comfortable saying this... but I'll say it anyways. I'm predicting a Cards-Tigers WS.

Exactly. I said it would be cards-Boston/Detroit to my buddy weeks ago.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas Im not here to troll just merely have a question. How has Kershaw come off as a jerk? Many teams would kill to have him as an ace just saying. Also I remember how Boston collapsed a couple of years ago, so im not proclaiming the division until it is clinched.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonas Im not here to troll just merely have a question. How has Kershaw come off as a jerk? Many teams would kill to have him as an ace just saying. Also I remember how Boston collapsed a couple of years ago, so im not proclaiming the division until it is clinched.

You trying to come at me, T?!?! I am just kidding! I never called him a jerk/prick and there is probably 31 teams who would LOVE to have him on their Squad! The only difference is that just because you are a good pitcher/ball player, doesn't mean you are a saint! I don't know the guy so I can't surmise one way or another! On the topic of Boston, that was then and this is now. You are taking personal offense because you believe we are talking shit about the dodgers. On the contrary, I am just stating who I believe will win.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dodgers have the division locked up. The question is can they beat both the cardinals and the reds/pirates in the playoffs? I don't see it happening...

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa I missed some stuff in this thread. I hope the Dodgers are underestimating their opponents like you Lakersboy, I would love to see an early exit for them.

Gotta keep that streak of NL west team to go the longest since last WS appearance ;)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sure Parra starred at the home run but before that he was thrown at twice... Kershaw is a great pitcher but I personally think he's a prick. Of course if he was on my team then I'd be thrilled but that's not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dodgers have the division locked up. The question is can they beat both the cardinals and the reds/pirates in the playoffs? I don't see it happening...

I really like how the Pirates play ball. Everyone is always scared of talking them up because of their history to collapse, but there is something real special going on over there.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kershaw is definitely the best pitcher in the game, but come on. He isn't a douche? Did you not see the brawl when he was clearly throwing punches, or when he was mouthing off at Parra in 2011 and then hit him in the next game? Or when he threw at Kennedy long before the Brawl at Chavez Ravine? No doubt he's a great pitcher but he's not exactly the nicest guy in the game.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the Dodgers bounced out of the playoffs, Theresa is a great fan but LALakersboy reminds me why I hate Dodger fans.