• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you guys next year!

BACKSfromAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 956.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After they put Bell into today's game, I decided the team (mainly Gibby) has no direction into making it to the playoffs.

I just got off the phone to DishNetwork and canceled my multi-sport channels, which I have to have to see the DBacks.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and Thanks for the entertainment you have provided.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!....for hopefully a winning season!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woooo dude really your canceling your sports channels? wow! come on man you only want to support your team when they do well then ? we Dodger fans had it way worse & still showed support when everybody was bashing us. I even seen some AZ fans still sticking around...just saying seems like you're jumping off the bandwagon my friend best of luck to you!

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is still a month to be played and I wont be comfortable until LA clinches. I still think you guys have a shot at the wild card at least right now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woooo dude really your canceling your sports channels? wow! come on man you only want to support your team when they do well then ? we Dodger fans had it way worse & still showed support when everybody was bashing us. I even seen some AZ fans still sticking around...just saying seems like you're jumping off the bandwagon my friend best of luck to you!

Ehh, that's debatable. In late April and May Dodger fans were nowhere to be found on ESPN (besides a select few true fans) Winning comes with bandwagoners and fair weather fans... just how it goes. Especially in LA. :whistle:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, that's debatable. In late April and May Dodger fans were nowhere to be found on ESPN (besides a select few true fans) Winning comes with bandwagoners and fair weather fans... just how it goes. Especially in LA. :whistle:

Not true bro i was their all year on the Dodger boards many Dodger fans where still on..yea some do leave but there was still a good portion like..Me, Theresa,LA96, Charliegone,Sportkiller27,Stella,LAkerDodgernation,Kemvp,Kempin it real,Dodgernlog,JIno...we where all still there when everybody was bashing us!...our boards where still avg over 5,000 comments...i remember alot us Dodger fans where very upset with our team we would always talk about on ESPN!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true bro i was their all year on the Dodger boards many Dodger fans where still on..yea some do leave but there was still a good portion like..Me, Theresa,LA96, Charliegone,Sportkiller27,Stella,LAkerDodgernation,Kemvp,Kempin it real,Dodgernlog,JIno...we where all still there when everybody was bashing us!...our boards where still avg over 5,000 comments...i remember alot us Dodger fans where very upset with our team we would always talk about on ESPN!!

I said there were a few true fans that stuck around... that would be you guys. But now compared to then you can't tell me that your fan base has basically doubled... there's a huge bandwagon in LA and it's still growing.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said there were a few true fans that stuck around... that would be you guys. But now compared to then you can't tell me that your fan base has basically doubled... there's a huge bandwagon in LA and it's still growing.

Yea i agree sting i still think though i saw alot around that time but to say there is alot of banwagon fans in LA i dont know about that because LA loves our sports team its deffinetly a true sports town...now i dont know if you're talking about Dodger fans being bandwagon or all of LA sports in general..but if you look for example at our attendance in as Dodgr fans even in april & may we had great attendance & when AZ was in 1st place Chase field still avg 20,000+..22nd in the league & when we had stupid Frank Mccourt as an owner Dodger attendance was still pretty good those years...so that means LA fans still supported trough hard times..yes their is bandwagon fans...but to say LA is the biggest Bandwagon fan base & fairweather base woooooo! really? i disagree & most fans have been fans for years & their children then also grow up as Dodger fans...well atleast thats what i see in LA i know i live here & if i think their is a huge bandwagon base here i would be the 1st to tell you but its not true bro! people just hate on us for the most part just because hey its LA!:nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting I just am not certain you guys are done yet as September just started. Remember the Reds, Cards, and Pirates are all going to beat up on each other this month and if you guys get on a roll youre not out of it yet. I just wanted to wish you guys luck.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting come to our Xat chat room we need some more AZ fans to talk sports bro...see you their & good luck man you;re still only 6 games back of the wild card plenty of games left!

Lights

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone knows SF has the biggest bandwagon fan base

Lights

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just playing, yea solid series

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone knows SF has the biggest bandwagon fan base

That award would go to either Tampa or Colorado. The place is fucking deserted all season long then the playoffs roll along and you can't slide a credit card in their stadium and everyone has their foam fingers out. It's sickening.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That award would go to either Tampa or Colorado. The place is fucking deserted all season long then the playoffs roll along and you can't slide a credit card in their stadium and everyone has their foam fingers out. It's sickening.

I have to disagree on the Rays. 2008 they were giving away playoff tickets and still couldnt get enough fans to go during their world series run.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are done too honestly, but I'm gonna stick around and cling to that last bit of hope.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only hope is a Reds collapse, they have a semi-tough schedule in Sept. We have to kick some major ass this month which will be nearly impossible with Corbin being too tired and our SP and bullpen sucking. I'd give us a 1.5% chance of making the playoffs.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I am even still on this board is because I am a huge baseball fan! It will always be my number one sport! We were done after losing 3-4 to the reds. It would be nice if we went on a run but the chances are unlikely...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can still do it. Obviously we need to quit playing like shit but anything is possible.