• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Second Round: Colorado Avalanche vs. San Jose Sharks

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
They didn't have it tonight
WTF DeBoar. Why try and play there game?
Anyways

anigif_enhanced-22805-1431523398-12.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you by chance a Blackhawks fan prior?

No. I mean, I don't dislike them. I root for them from the Central, Isles in the Metro, obviously Vegas in the pacific.... and I don't give any shits about the atlantic. lol

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I mean, I don't dislike them. I root for them from the Central, Isles in the Metro, obviously Vegas in the pacific.... and I don't give any shits about the atlantic. lol
I was wondering who you pulled for prior to the Knights

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering who you pulled for prior to the Knights

Well I watched, but never really "had" a team. If I HAD to pick, it would probably have been the Islanders. Then Vegas came around. Seeing them from the beginning, all the fun and cool stuff they were doing, their response to the Vegas shooting, the underdog take-no-shit mentality, seeing a rivalry being born in San Jose, etc... plus Fleury in the playoffs (prior to Caps) was a monster it was all just really cool to witness from the beginning. So I claimed them.

As a Nebraska fan, Oklahoma has always been a rival, but never knew why or whatever... just accepted it as the way of life around here lol. Seeing one starting to develop has been really cool. Not the same as Nebraska/Iowa.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I watched, but never really "had" a team. If I HAD to pick, it would probably have been the Islanders. Then Vegas came around. Seeing them from the beginning, all the fun and cool stuff they were doing, their response to the Vegas shooting, the underdog take-no-shit mentality, seeing a rivalry being born in San Jose, etc... plus Fleury in the playoffs (prior to Caps) was a monster it was all just really cool to witness from the beginning. So I claimed them.

As a Nebraska fan, Oklahoma has always been a rival, but never knew why or whatever... just accepted it as the way of life around here lol. Seeing one starting to develop has been really cool. Not the same as Nebraska/Iowa.
Extra bonus being on board for the inaugural season

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't even make any sense.

Also, given the fortunate refereeing that landed the Sharks in the second round to begin with maybe don't go out there and tempt fate, hmm?