• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silencing Elizabeth Warren backfires on Senate GOP - CNNPolitics.com

Again, you cannot stop things from being heard in the age of the Internet.

This is the letter:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/02/08/scott-king-1986-letter-and-testimony-signed.pdf

And Mitch McConnell if a fucking moron. Sen. Warren did not stand up and say, "Mr Sessions is a racist". She said there have been questions about him going back 30+ years and presented evidence written by the wife of the most beloved civil rights advocate in history written in 1986.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an aside, I need to get me one of those Mitch McConnell's gavels though when the wife is going on one of her tirades. :D

/Just kidding honey
//higgy :tsk:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an aside, I need to get me one of those Mitch McConnell's gavels though when the wife is going on one of her tirades. :D

/Just kidding honey
//higgy :tsk:

wow dash ... hitting your wife with a gavel? ... SHAME!!!

/ :tsk:

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the letter:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/02/08/scott-king-1986-letter-and-testimony-signed.pdf

And Mitch McConnell if a fucking moron. Sen. Warren did not stand up and say, "Mr Sessions is a racist". She said there have been questions about him going back 30+ years and presented evidence written by the wife of the most beloved civil rights advocate in history written in 1986.
Haha, hadn't realized she sent the letter to Strom Thurmond of all people. I'll bet that was effective :rolleyes2:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the letter:

Nelson Mandela's wife wrote a letter too??!!?!

I kid, I kid. This is all so horribly un-democratic. The next time the POTUS spouts off about American liberty and defending our freedoms in ANY country , I hope he takes about 30 rotten tomatoes to the face.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16508712_10155031772926800_5303031120226737829_n.jpg

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy D and the Spice Man featuring Stevie B and Reince P with a remake of this classic coming to record stores soon.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alaoui wanted to cross the border for a day trip to do some shopping in Burlington, Vermont. Her parents and brother live in the United States and she's visited them several times in the past without incident.

She said when she arrived at the Philipsburg crossing, border agents asked to see her and her cousin's cellphones. They asked for the passwords and then examined the phones for about an hour. Alaoui and her cousin were then questioned separately for about 45 minutes each.

"He said 'Do you practice? Which mosque do you go to? What is the name of the imam? How often do you go to the mosque? What kind of discussions do you hear in the mosque? Does the imam talk to you directly?'" Alaoui said.

She said she was also asked about last week's deadly shooting at a mosque in Quebec city and if she knew any of the victims, and what she thought of Donald Trump's policies.

Border agents also asked her about videos in Arabic on her phone. She said they were videos of daily prayers.

Alaoui said after the questioning she waited about another hour. The border guards returned and told her she was being denied entry.

"They said you're not allowed to go to the United States because we found videos on your phone that are against us," she said.

Canadian woman denied entry into U.S. after questions about religion, Trump

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I watched last night, in amazement, and I heard things that I couldn’t believe, things that really had nothing to do with what I just read,” he said. “And I don’t ever want to call a court biased, so I won’t call it biased. And we haven’t had a decision yet. But courts seem to be so political and it would be so great for our justice system if they would be able to read a statement and do what’s right.”

Trump insisted the order was within his executive powers and “a bad high school student would understand this.”

I may have to put the bolded into a new signature, only problem is eloco never reads signatures.

Trump suggests only politics could lead court to rule against his immigration order

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alaoui said after the questioning she waited about another hour. The so-called border guards returned and told her she was being denied entry.

"They said you're not allowed to go to the United States because we found videos on your phone that are against us," she said.

Canadian woman denied entry into U.S. after questions about religion, Trump

FTFY dash.

She's a Canadian citizen (with passport) but was born in Morocco. Morocco is not on the list. Not a Muslim ban, huh EASY D?

At the end of the day though it IS their country and The USA can lock their borders as tight as they want. It's going to be bad for, you know, American citizens and businesses but who cares about them anyway though? Certainly not the current administration.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTFY dash.

She's a Canadian citizen (with passport) but was born in Morocco. Morocco is not on the list. Not a Muslim ban, huh EASY D?

At the end of the day though it IS their country and The USA can lock their borders as tight as they want. It's going to be bad for, you know, American citizens and businesses but who cares about them anyway though? Certainly not the current administration.

Alright, we may as well tell you guys. Look, we can talk about Mexico however we want and it's no biggie - lots of drug trade and bad hombres there. But we hesitate to talk about our neighbors to the North in the same way, so here's the deal...

There's not really a Muslim ban. We're just sick of you guys taking our milk. So this 7-country ban (that's not really a ban)... this ban is a clever ruse just to keep your grubby little poutine and maple syrup-soaked hands off our jugs.

Milk jugs that is. Feel free to frequent our titty bars as often as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.