• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was mentioned here but Brian Ross playing into Trump's hand by faking news didn't help anything.
Yeah that didn't help.

Sadly with him constantly stating "Fake News" when one report is wrong he will gloat on that he was right about "fake news". I am thinking this as the same as Mel Kiper syndrome or even the blind squirrel gets the nut sometimes...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vlyTs48.png

Yes, this is a real email from Trump's people.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have the clip of Thornton slashing during the lightning game where he got fined? Can't find it anywhere

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was mentioned here but Brian Ross playing into Trump's hand by faking news didn't help anything.

To those convinced the mainstream media is a shill for the Democrats, sure. But were they going to be convinced otherwise anyway regardless? They clearly never read all the criticism of Obama during his administration.

To your average thinking person, doesn't this show that many of these media organizations have actual journalistic standards and that there are consequences when they are not met?

The Post not publishing the account of a fake Roy Moore accuser is another example of this. Real journalists have standards they use and ethics they employ in their jobs. I think the difficulty lies in citizens knowing what is real journalism and what is not.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE'S ALIVE!!!

You know who else said he said it... Donald Trump!

"Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize. I never said that I'm a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I'm not."

Just ask John Miller, Carolin Gallego, or John Barron - they'll tell you he's never pretended to be someone. They may also mention how much women love Donald Trump, so... ya know, just be prepared.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see.... elections, the free press, the intelligence community. Trump is really bolstering confidence in fundamental American institutions important to the continuation of the republic. Great job, dude! :thumb:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.... elections, the free press, the intelligence community. Trump is really bolstering confidence in fundamental American institutions important to the continuation of the republic. Great job, dude! :thumb:
Isn't that what all tyrannists do to bolster their standing and public opinion? Tear down and demonize the very institutions that are designed to protect or inform the people.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if 'grab' is the best word choice, Mike.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like an idiot, I complained about the effect of the tax code on graduate students, and so obviously I was told I was just taking advantage of the taxpayers and need to get off the government welfare and contribute to society in a more profitable way, so that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.