• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, who knew New Hampshire was a drug infested den?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CNN Poll: 71% view Trump as not level headed

/However, 100% view Trump as orange headed

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If President Trump thinks this is actually the all-time low point of US - Russia relations, I would suggest he needs to read a couple of history books.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If President Trump thinks this is actually the all-time low point of US - Russia relations, I would suggest he needs to read a couple of history books.

But, like, he lived through the Cold War. He was alive during the missile crisis, the U2 crisis, the Evil Empire/ash heap of history stuff. How does one even remotely compare this to those things when you literally witnessed it with your own damn eyes?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, like, he lived through the Cold War. He was alive during the missile crisis, the U2 crisis, the Evil Empire/ash heap of history stuff. How does one even remotely compare this to those things when you literally witnessed it with your own damn eyes?

lol - I was going to add some of what you listed to my post above, BBB. It's perplexing, dare I say

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:dhd:

DGTgFUwUAAAi8QN.jpg:large

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i guess youre assuming he cared about history or anything that happens in a world other than his own world :noidea:

Here’s the president talking about how surprised he is that some Asian countries are large

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, who knew New Hampshire was a drug infested den?

God Damned New Hampshirians

READ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

During the time alll that was happening, he was going to coke fueled parties at Epstein's house and banging 14 year olds. Then he'd sober up a bit and kick a bunch of black people out of their houses for fun.

The only thing he cared about overseas was where the next prostitute was coming from.

Bottom line is this is the "low point" in his opinion because it personally involves him.

Like how some self absorbed twat can be walking around Jeffrey Dahmer's hometown, drop their ice cream and shriek THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED HERE

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the time alll that was happening, he was going to coke fueled parties at Epstein's house and banging 14 year olds. Then he'd sober up a bit and kick a bunch of black people out of their houses for fun.

The only thing he cared about overseas was where the next prostitute was coming from.

Bottom line is this is the "low point" in his opinion because it personally involves him.

The President, before his time in politics, openly joked about avoiding the draft as well. During a 1997 appearance on Howard Stern, Mr Trump joked that sexually transmitted diseases were his “personal Vietnam” and said he felt “like a great and very brave soldier” for avoiding STDs while living as a bachelor

:noidea:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The President, before his time in politics, openly joked about avoiding the draft as well. During a 1997 appearance on Howard Stern, Mr Trump joked that sexually transmitted diseases were his “personal Vietnam” and said he felt “like a great and very brave soldier” for avoiding STDs while living as a bachelor

:noidea:

Sheds some new light on his "I like ones that weren't 'captured'" comment.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...have you ever dropped ice cream tho? It's the worst.

I once opened a bag of chips while in line to tour the Holocaust Museum and there was only like 3 chips in it. I yelled out that it was the worst thing EVAR

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once opened a bag of chips while in line to tour the Holocaust Museum and there was only like 3 chips in it. I yelled out that it was the worst thing EVAR

if you live streamed that incident on periscope you could well be a future GOP congressman :thumb:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too soon? :noidea:

Gilbert will lend his standard form apology to you:

Let me begin by saying I’m sorry. I’m truly, deeply, unequivocally sorry. I apologize to the people I offend with (*insert joke here*), and I apologize to the people who aren’t sure why they’re offended but are pretty sure they should be. I don’t know how I live with myself, and I hope you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert will lend his standard form apology to you:

Let me begin by saying I’m sorry. I’m truly, deeply, unequivocally sorry. I apologize to the people I offend with (*insert joke here*), and I apologize to the people who aren’t sure why they’re offended but are pretty sure they should be. I don’t know how I live with myself, and I hope you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me.
-1 AFLAC sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.