• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't be too difficult to speak better English than President Trump.

Ok isn't this the same guy who wants the constitution followed and stated the past leadership didn't?
If so answer me this....Where in the US Constitution does it state English is the national language....

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was akin to if The Office were a real documentary and people got upset because the cleaning crew that comes into the building at night didn't get the same air time as Toby from HR (hero to Comeds) and, at least to me, having pieces like this that try to turn it into a representation of bias in the entertainment industry doesn't actually do any favours for the movement for more equality in film and television.

I'm just sick of good ideas being abused by selfish assholes to get a few minutes on CNN while people who actually work to change things have to deal with the consequences.
Ughhh Toby....he is the worst. Now Holly on the other hand....

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classic...We don't have to go far for a replacement.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classic...We don't have to go far for a replacement.
But really, wtf does the Statue of Liberty have to do with modern immigration policy? The US hasn't been letting in the "huddled masses" (at least legally) for almost a hundred years.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really, wtf does the Statue of Liberty have to do with modern immigration policy? The US hasn't been letting in the "huddled masses" (at least legally) for almost a hundred years.
What are you talking about? Remember the MS St. Louis? We let....wait..

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah America screwed the pooch on that one but the Canadians were better and they let....oh shit..
I went to some maritime museum in Halifax and the MS St. Louis exhibit was not quite the happy vacation fun we were looking for. Interesting but sad.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals

At one point, Trump expressed admiration for Australia’s refusal to allow refugees arriving on boats to reach its shores, saying it “is a good idea. We should do that too.” In a remark apparently meant as a compliment, Trump told Turnbull, “You are worse than I am.”

But the conversation rapidly deteriorated.

“I hate taking these people,” Trump said. “I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people” — an apparent reference to U.S. dairy farms.

Turnbull tried to salvage the deal, noting that the detainees were economic refugees who had not been accused of crimes. He explained that they were being denied entry into Australia because of a policy aimed at discouraging human smuggling.

“There is nothing more important in business or politics than a deal is a deal,” Turnbull said. “You can certainly say that it was not a deal that you would have done, but you are going to stick with it.”

Trump only became angrier, saying the refugees could “become the Boston bomber in five years.”

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah right ... who believes Christie would have parted with those Nachos ??? they were always going straight in the fat boys gullet!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to some maritime museum in Halifax and the MS St. Louis exhibit was not quite the happy vacation fun we were looking for. Interesting but sad.
May I suggest the Titanic victims burial ground?

Or the 1917 Explosion memorial?

Or maybe the docks that were bustling before the cod fishery collapsed?

/What a happy town I was born in.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals

At one point, Trump expressed admiration for Australia’s refusal to allow refugees arriving on boats to reach its shores, saying it “is a good idea. We should do that too.” In a remark apparently meant as a compliment, Trump told Turnbull, “You are worse than I am.”

But the conversation rapidly deteriorated.

“I hate taking these people,” Trump said. “I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people” — an apparent reference to U.S. dairy farms.

Turnbull tried to salvage the deal, noting that the detainees were economic refugees who had not been accused of crimes. He explained that they were being denied entry into Australia because of a policy aimed at discouraging human smuggling.

“There is nothing more important in business or politics than a deal is a deal,” Turnbull said. “You can certainly say that it was not a deal that you would have done, but you are going to stick with it.”

Trump only became angrier, saying the refugees could “become the Boston bomber in five years.”

I've always said we need to get tough on those Australians!! We can't just have people coming and going across THAT border.

anigif_enhanced-15314-1416369810-9.gif

Also just so much :burt: in those conversations.

“This is going to kill me,” he said to Turnbull. “I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country. And now I am agreeing to take 2,000 people.”

:L :L

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More punchable face, Stephen Miller or Maxim Lapierre?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And THAT is why Melania didn't want to go there. Not because of Baron von Grabbercrotch's small hands, fear of staircases or morbid obesity.

Also failing Golf Magazine is part of the world's greatest witch hunt. FAKE golf!! I mean.. MAGA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.