• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was pretty clear I was talking about Donald Trump.

The staircases? The pickle jars? Small hands. Get it?

Now fuck off and let the literate people talk.

Your'e the one that has to live with your chubby, lying ass. Not me.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He's just fighting back against his and our (his supporters) most vile critics. Stuff like this got him elected. The great majority of this country feels like the media is the enemy, and we like when our President doesn't take their bullshit.

Unlike Trudeau, who bends over backwards for anyone who threatens your once decent country. You guys just aren't used to a leader who stands up for himself and his people.

All I'm going to say is the fact that you take no issue with what President Trump tweeted says a lot about the type of person you are and your lack of character. And you had the audacity to call me spineless?!? Take a look in the mirror, buddy.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I don't get about his facelift comment: Has he ever actually looked at his own wife's face? She used to have eyeballs.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He's just fighting back against his and our (his supporters) most vile critics. Stuff like this got him elected. The great majority of this country feels like the media is the enemy, and we like when our President doesn't take their bullshit.

Unlike Trudeau, who bends over backwards for anyone who threatens your once decent country. You guys just aren't used to a leader who stands up for himself and his people.
Trump is not standing up for his people, he's doing this entirely to benefit him. How in the hell does this benefit the United States?

Go look up the definition of majority and get back to me.

Unfortunately as President of the US, he is our de facto spokesperson to the rest of the world and presumably the universe if NASA has indeed found intelligent life out there (insert Uranus joke here). So when he becomes unhinged at insults hurled his way and responds in kind, he is making the rest of us (perhaps the majority of us) who do not hold these views look bad. Not just once but on repeated occasions.

The vast majority of the rest of the world probably thinks Trump is a joke and the US is becoming a joke because of his actions. You can blame the media all you want but travel outside your bubble and see what the rest of the world sees (that the US is currently a bunch of ignorant fucktard rednecks)- it may not change your views but it should at least give you a clearer picture of the definition of majority. Just be careful if you do step outside as there are lots of alphas out there and some of them are bad like Kenny and Comeds.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is not standing up for his people, he's doing this entirely to benefit him. How in the hell does this benefit the United States?

Go look up the definition of majority and get back to me.

Unfortunately as President of the US, he is our de facto spokesperson to the rest of the world and presumably the universe if NASA has indeed found intelligent life out there (insert Uranus joke here). So when he becomes unhinged at insults hurled his way and responds in kind, he is making the rest of us (perhaps the majority of us) who do not hold these views look bad. Not just once but on repeated occasions.

The vast majority of the rest of the world probably thinks Trump is a joke and the US is becoming a joke because of his actions. You can blame the media all you want but travel outside your bubble and see what the rest of the world sees (that the US is currently a bunch of ignorant fucktard rednecks)- it may not change your views but it should at least give you a clearer picture of the definition of majority. Just be careful if you do step outside as there are lots of alphas out there and some of them are bad like Kenny and Comeds.

Not to mention at least one delta and sigma, each!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump is not standing up for his people, he's doing this entirely to benefit him.
False. He has stated many times over many years how the media is against the people. Most if us have seen it for years too. He fights for all Americans, even the ones who arw too u informed or spiteful to see it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got called to the HR office due to an alleged inappropriate comment* and I just told them I am an Alpha and they would have to deal with it. She shrugged and said OK. Jenkins, from accounts payable, thinks he is being called in for something similar and is planning to say the same thing, but he is actually being called in because I planted heroin in his locker.

*I disagree though, I mean if they are going to have them on display I am not allowed to say they look nice but could use a bit more sun on them?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The vast majority of the rest of the world probably thinks Trump is a joke and the US is becoming a joke because of his actions. You can blame the media all you want but travel outside your bubble and see what the rest of the world sees (that the US is currently a bunch of ignorant fucktard rednecks).

You expect me to take you seriously with this? Stop watching fake news, you jealous Canadian.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You expect me to take you seriously with this? Stop watching fake news, you jealous Canadian.

Did you forget that esls told you he's an American that currently lives in California? I mean it was only a few days ago.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you forget that esls told you he's an American that currently lives in California? I mean it was only a few days ago.

California is barely part of the US, and just as wrecked as Canada, so what's the difference.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, he may live in California but I for one do not consider Californians Americans. Coastal elites my ass.

^ see if you put on your stupid hat (mines always half on) its not too hard to predict whats coming

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California is barely part of the US, and just as wrecked as Canada, so what's the difference.
Hey, if you're going to trash us at least trash our fair weather fan base - leave geopolitics out of this.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if you're going to trash us at least trash our fair weather fan base - leave geopolitics out of this.

Who cares what foreign countries think of Americans anyways? We have the greatest country on the planet. Everyone is jealous of us, everyone hates us, yet everyone wants to live here. Trump is for Americans, not for the feelings of other countries.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, just so we're clear, you don't have any problems with what President Trump tweeted above?

WTF? OF COURSE I HAVE A PROBL-

Oh.

The thing I don't get about his facelift comment: Has he ever actually looked at his own wife's face? She used to have eyeballs.

Which one?

And it stands to reason that the Donald is the kind of person who has *never* looked at a woman's eyes.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what foreign countries think of Americans anyways? We have the greatest country on the planet. Everyone is jealous of us, everyone hates us, yet everyone wants to live here. Trump is for Americans, not for the feelings of other countries.
He sure gets his feelings hurt awful easily...brings up some BS from over 6 months ago. That's some childish mental shit there...defend it if you want but the dude has issues and fascination with women bleeding

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure gets his feelings hurt awful easily...brings up some BS from over 6 months ago. That's some childish mental shit there...defend it if you want but the dude has issues and fascination with women bleeding

Repeating the far left canned replies I see. He shared details of a true story. Oh no!

I wish he would ignore these losers, but I can't blame him for standing up to America's most vile enemies. His actions aren't presidential when compared to the past, but we're not dealing with a past enemy. Its fire vs fire w the media, and with the Russia garbage dying, now CNN dying, he's probably feeling pretty vindicated.

Good news is his tweets have no affect on how well he is running this country.

Last edited:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this is dumb both ways - why would the NYT even open themselves to risk by saying all 17 agencies approved, and why would anybody give a rat's ass anyway when the 4 agencies that did actually approve are the CIA, the FBI, the NSA and the office of the DNI who are all among the most credible and vital intelligence agencies known to man individually but together literally outspy the all-seeing eye of the almighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.